Chapter 6

Vegas pov

Pete was talking about his friend whom I wanted to question about only because I was curious, when he suddenly yelled,
"OH MY GOD"

I was about to ask about it when he suddenly ran out of the room.
....................??!

I was about to follow him when a bodyguard came and said, "Khun Vegas, khun Kinn is here."

Kinn??? Why is he here?

I went downstairs and saw Porsche who is Kinn's boyfriend and Pete looking at each other shocked.
What is happening here???!

"Pete?" Porsche said.

"Porsche..." Pete said.

"Vegas?" Said Kinn.

"Kinn." I nodded.

"Vegas??" Porsche said again looking at me shocked.

"Porsche..." I said.
.........................??

Ok.... What is going on here? Poor Pete was moving his head to look at everyone's faces when our names were called. And lastly, he looked at Porsche who was fuming and came running to hide behind me???

"What the hell is happening here?" I asked confused.

"Pete?" Kinn asked this time. Seriously?

Pete peeked from my back and said, "Hello phi Kinn!"

"Pete you little shit, get over here!!" Porsche suddenly yelled.

Pete started shaking his head rapidly and said, "Nooooooo, you'll give me a weird hair cut like last time as a punishment."

Porsche looked at him offended. "For the last time, that wasn't a punishment and the hair cut I gave you was the best." Porsche flipped his imaginary hair while saying it.

Pete just showed us his cute pout again.

"Pete, what are you doing with my scary cousin?" Kinn said while nodding his head toward me.

Now Pete was the one who looked offended. "Vegath isn't scary. He is really such a nice person." Pete said back hugging me.

Both Kinn and Porsche's jaws literally touched the floor at that.

If only you knew baby........!

Porsche just took a deep breath to calm himself and said, "Pete come with me, we need to talk."

Pete looked at him and said, "Promise me that you won't kick my ass."

"I promise." Porsche said.

"Double promise?" Pete asked.

"PETE!!!" Porsche yelled.

Pete muttered a small 'okay' and let go of my waist. Now, I wanted argue with that.

Pete was about to follow Porsche but he turned to me and took my hand in his saying, "Vegath, if I die now promise me you will take away all the snacks I've hidden in our college dorm that I'm sharing with Porsche. Hmph!" Pete is really serious about his food, isn't he? How adorable!! He was still looking at me so I nodded at him and he looked relieved. Porsche just rolled his eyes.

After the two went away Kinn started talking while taking a seat. "What is Pete doing here? Isn't he supposed to be with his father?"

"Well, his so called father sold him to me." I said pissed.

Kinn was shocked. "What the fuck? Does Pete know?" He asked.

"I think he does. He didn't know who I was when he came here though." I said.