Chapter 16

TW: Blood and violence

Pete pov

Porsche, auntie, Macau, Chay and I came to the mall to buy things for the trip. I'm soo excited, hehe. Vegath and phi Kinn couldn't come since they have some work. I miss my Vegath already, hmph!

Ever since Vegath saw my umm.... scar he has been more gentle with me as if it was even possible because he had always treated me with such care, hmm. That day my father got angry that I brought a birthday cake to celebrate his birthday so  he stabbed me with the knife I put there to cut the cake. But I forgave him since he was drunk. I didn't even tell Porsche about it because I didn't want him to worry. Vegath took me to a doctor even when I said that it didn't hurt anymore. Vegath applies cream on my wound every day kissing it till it completely heals, hehe.

"Pete this one will be good for you."  Porsche said throwing something in my direction.

I caught it in time and my eyes widened when I saw what it was. "Shia Porsche, are you crazy? Why are you giving me this?" I said blushing.

"What?! Didn't you say that you want Vegas to fall for you?" He said laughing.

I frowned. "I want him to fall for my heart you idiot!"

"Well he will. But this will give you extra points." Porsche said smirking.

I sighed and threw *cough* the lingerie back to him making it directly land on his face. I laughed so loud at that, the people near me looked at me scared. I bowed to them as an apology. Shia that was embarrassing! Porsche chuckled at my state. Hmph!

"Kids, did you all get swim suits?" Auntie asked coming our way. We both nodded smiling.

"And what about your boyfriends? Is there anything they need?" Auntie asked smiling. I blushed at the word 'boyfriend'.

"We did auntie. But they don't need new clothes because we are okay even if they don't wear any. Right Pete?!" Porsche said nudging me.

I widened my eyes and shook my head rapidly. "N-no auntie. It's not like t-that." Both auntie and Porsche laughed. I looked at Porsche with an angry pout.

"Auntie we are done." Macau said coming with Chay.

"OK sweethearts. Let's go get something to eat then." Auntie said looking at me with a smile. I smiled widely.

After eating, Porsche and Chay said goodbye and left.

"So cuties, I also have some work to do. Do you want to come with me or go home?" Auntie asked from Macau and me.

We both looked at each other. "I'll go home auntie. I still have some homework to do before we go." Macau said pouting.

"I'll go with Macau auntie." I said since I wanted to help Macau.

"Ok then. Be careful sweethearts." Auntie said hugging us. Auntie is so kind. She reminds me of mama, hmm. By the big smile on Macau's face i can say he also loves her hugs, hehe.

"Macau, do you need my help?" I asked after we got home.

"Really phi?! Thank you so much." He said hugging me. I hugged him back chuckling. He's so adorable just like his brother!

So we both went inside his room. He didn't even need much help from me since he is a smart kid unlike me. I thought facepalming internally.

I was looking around his room when I saw a picture of a beautiful woman. Wow!

"Macau who is that?" I asked him pointing my finger at the photo on his nightstand.

"That's our mom phi." Macau said smiling at the picture. But I saw how his eyes turned instantly sad.