chapter 1

One night stand with a thúg!(episode 1)

Scene 1( sexx scandal)

Allen: oga nawa o.... You never reach to release ni?

Customer: why do you want to force me to release fast? I paid for this so I should take my time.. he said as he continues bànging Allen..

Allen: 😩😩😩....ouch...ahhh... Take it easy na..na ontop person you dey oo..he said while moáning loudly..

Customer: ignored him and continue fvcking very hàrd..

Allen: ahhh... Hmmm.... Oh God this is so much....I can't take this anymore..ahh... Ouchhh.. yeah..... He continues to moàn in pàíñ..

Customer: ahh.. omg boy you're so sweet...ahh...ahh ..yeah.. hmm.. ooohh...

Allen: held the blanket to tight... trying to ease the pain with that...
Oge abeg cumm na..I don tire.... how much you go pay self?😩😩😩

Tatatatata....continues..

About 10 minutes later.. the man cumm and fell on the bed breathing heavily..

Allen: turn against him
.. sweating porously and staring at the flower vase on top of the cupboard..

Flash back to how everything started

**********
I was just 11 years old then staying with my single mom at a small self contained apartment in kaduna State.. i know nothing about his sexuality then... Not until a neighbor of ours, a man named mr Zachariah decided to introduce me to it out if his selfish desire..

Mr Zachariah was a very nice man I thought.. he usually buys me a lot of things then.. I was in jss1. Since my mom was a single mom, she spends most of her time trying to look for way to meet up will all our expenses.. I guess Mr Zachariah noticed  this about my mom and decided to be helping us... Some times he will give me money to give to my mom.. when all of this was happening I thought he was interested in my mom since he was a single man staying alone..
I usually stays at his apartment anytime I get back from school because my mom would be at her working place..
I was happy staying with him because I eat anything that I want and I can play anyhow..

One particular day I came back from school.. as usual I went straight to Mr Zachariah apartment... I met him preparing food in the kitchen then.. he was frying my favourite chips and egg.. I was so happy because I will be eating what I wanted.. you know that feelings now as a small boy..

After he was done..he served a large quantity of the food and I ate happily.... after I was done he told me to go and take my bath Because I was sweating..
So I entered the bathroom and was taking my bath.. while doing so I noticed someone entered the bathroom and obviously it was him..

I turned around immediately and saw him naked... I was surprised and quickly covered my eyes....
He laughed and told me not to cover my eyes and I shouldn't be scared or ashamedd.... So I did as he said.. then he came closer and started bathing too.. I tried my best to look away but he kept on coming closer and closer to me.. that his diick was touching my face.. I moved away but he continued to do so.. then he told me he had a big gift for me.. I quickly asked him what gift was that? He said he will get a bicycle...
I was happy then he said on one condition.. I quickly asked what condition?
He said unless I suck his diick now.. I was so surprised by what he said... At my age then I knew he was asking me to do the wrong thing..so I declined immediately then he told me don't I want to be riding bicycle to school and show off to my friends? That statement he made was enough to convince a young boy like me.. so I nodded my head telling him I will do it....
He quickly inserted his diick Inside my mouth and told me to be doing as if I'm licking sweet.. and I should hold it softly.. I did that and started súckîng his diick..as I continue his diick became so strong.. he began to make some weird noise known as moàning.. few minutes after he cummedf Inside my mouth.. then I quickly pour out the substance..
He told me not to pour it away next time that it's good for my body.. I said okay.. then I asked him when will I get my bicycle? He said it's still remaining one thing that I will do... I asked curiously..
He said let go the bed room..