one night stand with a thug chapter 6

Scene 1( continuation Allen and sholly)

Allen: continue to súck the the diick so rough and smoothly....

Sholly: moáning so loud...as he held Allen's head so tight not wanting to leave it...

Allen:omg I can't believe this happening to me....I never in my life imagine something like this to come this way.... This is a dream come through..he said In his mind while still súcking the diick non-stop...

Sholly: ahh ahh ahh...shít.. babe ur so good! Oh bae..súck it that way yeah...I love it....hmm.. he continue to say randomly...

Few seconds after that he was at the edge of cummeing.. so he started stroking his diick very fast Inside Allen's mouth.... Making it difficult for Allen to breathe...
Few seconds after that...he poured everything inside Allen's mouth..

Sholly: held Allen's head so tight while he was releasing everything inside his mouth...

Allen: wtf...he poured it inside?... He said in his mind as he quicky removed his diick and poured out the cummedf while breathing heavily..

Sholly: using his hand to stroke his diick while the cummedf still dropping little by little from the diick cap

Allen: are you stupeed?
How dare you cummedf Inside me?
He said angrilyy as he stood up.

Sholly: babe calm down no be ashewoo you be?

Allen: like seriously? Are you okay? How can you say that? So even if I'm one....does that give you the right to pour it inside?

Sholly: hmm calm down babe he said while trying to stretch his hands and Pat Allen on the head..

Allen: don't touch me.....
Do I know what sickness is in your body? OMG... What did I get my self into like this..

Sholly: na you say you dey period na.. so I no go fvck your pússy... Where else do you expect me to pour it? He said while smiling and looking at Allen...

Allen: you're not serious... infact I'm going I don't know what I'm doing here self..
He said while trying to walk out of the room..

Boom...the electricity was restored!

Allen: 😳😳😳 why now? Nepa why now...oh jeez.. he's going to recognize me surely! What do I do now?

Sholly; miss...what are you doing at the door.... ain't you going again?
You're scàred? He said while looking at him and smiling....

Allen: please can you just excot me home now? Please

Sholly: you want me to excort you? Smiles.. just sleep over and go tomorrow morning... It's already 2am..

Allen: no no I can't sleep here please.. just take me home please...

Sholly: smiles. okay...but at least turn and look at me.. let me see your beautiful face clearly...

Allen: no please. I'm ashamedd of myself... I usually don't do this... I don't want you to recognize me next time we meet at road or anywhere.. he said while still facing the door...

Sholly: you mean you are not ashewoo m

Allen: I'm not please... I just don't have any choice.. please just take me home it's not far from here again please

Sholly: hmm okay.. I will tell my boys to follow you home.

Allen: what? What if the boys descide to touch me anyhow on the way? He said quickly in his mind.... No please just take me your self..

Sholly: alright let go..

Then Allen opened the door immediately and went out waiting for sholly to come out..
He quickly use the wig he was wearing to cover his face so he won't get noticed or seen...