one night stand with a thug chapter 8

Scene 1 ( continuation Allen and sholly)

Sholly: held Allen's head so tightt while moáning softly to the pleasure...

Allen continue to súck him so well.... after few minutes sholly was about to cumm, them Allen noticed it and wanted to remove his mouth from sholly's diick quickly but sholly held his head so strong that he couldn't even shit his head....and immediately pour out loads of cummedf Inside Allen's mouth...

Allen: immediately ale noticed he cummedf Inside him again..he quickly poured out the cummedf on the floor while breathing heavily..
Then stood up afterwards and gave sholly a hot slaap 👋.. angrilyy..

Sholly: shocked by the slaap? What? He asked looking confused..

Allen: are you stupeed or what?
Why did you pour it inside my mouth again when you know I don't like it...

Sholly: oh that's why your angryy and slaap me? Where do you expect me to pour it na... If not Inside

Allen: are you serious right now? You're very stupeed..he said angrilyy

Sholly: smiling and wearing his trausers back...

Allen: you're even smiling? It means you did it intentionally right?

Sholly: continue to smile like someone who has achieved his main aim

Allen: get óut of this place and never come back again... You better keep to your promise now!

Sholly: 😂😂.. what promise? Did I make any promise? Anyways I might not come back here again..

Allen: you better don't come back here again.... because I won't do this with you again.... never!

Sholly: smiling.. while walking towards the door.. anyways thank you for tonight again.... I can rest now.. my body is fine and okay now...

Allen: I do not blame you!

Sholly: 😂😂 you can't blame me..you caused this yourself..

Allen: go away please.. he said angrilyy

Then sholly opened the door and left.. 

Allen: quickly entered the bathroom and use water to wash his mouth.... And looking a him self in the mirror..

Few minutes he got wore his shoes back and Left for his hook up stuff....

Scene 2 ( sholly at home)

Sholly: smiling while removing his clothes and shoes...
Then he entered the bathroom to take his bath.... While doing so
The memories of what just happened between him and Allen came to his head and he began to smile again...

Sholly: hmmm sholly what's wrong with you? I just got svcked by a guy and I'm loving every bit of it.. hope this is not meaning something else.. but omor that boy dey svck diick.. he avck my diicks so well.. I don't even waste time before I pour out... And pouring everything inside his mouth is even more amazing... Couple with the funny dramas that follows when I'm done with my aim..
I even got slaap today 😂.. wow a whole me sholly got slaaped? Buy a guy for that matter... Anyways I don't mind receiving that slaap Everytime in as much he will svck my baby boy so well.. 😘😘... He said on his mind while taking his bath..

Few minutes later he finished from the bathroom and came out... nakéd while his diick dangling between his legs..
He sat on his bed and kept on remembering the whole scene again..

Scene 3( Allen and customer at the hostel)

Customer: removing all his clothes for the main business...