one night stand with a thug chapter 6

Scene 1( continuation Allen and sholly)

Allen: please na boss...I'm begging you
Ah swearr I will come back myself to you.. just tell me your address and that's all.. he said while still begging sholly at the road..

Sholly: wo... there's nothing you can do that will make me to leave you.. we are going together...
While still forcing Allen to follow him..

Few seconds after that....
A guy ran very fast to sholly...
Probably one of shollys friend..

Guy: sholly sholly...there is problem oo

Sholly: kilode? ( What happened?)

Guy: they stààb Moses...

Sholly: what? He shouted very loud while still holding Allen..
Who tried that shít? Person get liver stààb my boy? He said angrilyy while looking at the guy who came to report to him

Guy: boss we need to gather boys and go immediately....we can't allow those guys go freely..he said looking at the sholly

Sholly: yes yes...let go...

Allen: boss what about me....I can't follow you guys now..allow me to go please 🙏🙏😩

Sholly: oh shít...no way no no no.. I can't allow you slip off my hands again..I waited for this moment for over a month now... He said while looking confused..
And not be decidcive

Allen: just allow me go..your guys need you now sholly...

Sholly: no..we are going together..

Allen: ah... Jesu 🙆 what have I gotten my self into.

Then Allen's phone started ringing..
Obviously it was his customer calling him since he hasn't arrived at the hotel and it's passed agreed time...

Please allow me to go...see my client is calling me now...I don't want to loose my job

Sholly: shút the fvck up...you ain't going anywhere...
Then he continue to drag him with him while the other guy follows from behind...to make sure Allen doesn't escape..

They continue going and got there around 5 minutes..

The place was still in chàos... Every where noisy...

Allen: omg what have I gotten my self into now? They can keel someone here oo.. he said In his mind while looking scàred...

Sholly: still holding Allen's hands very tight making sure he doesn't escape...

Then he moved to the front and saw the guys from the other gàng that stààbed one of his guys..

Sholly: una get mind stààb my boy? For my area self... and You guys still have the liver to stay and face me? Abi you guys have forgotten who I'm? He said using Yoruba language

Then the leader of the other gàng replied him.
Oga sholly your boy fvvk up and we treat him fvck up immediately..how your boy go dey chance my boy for road for collect his phone....

Sholly: so that's why una stààb am? Una no fit come report am to me? Make I treat him fvck up my self....
He said angrilyy looking at the other gàngs

Allen: sholly please can you leave me hands please...I'm not among your boys please... Before this other guys try attackiñg me too.. he said quietly closer to shollys ear..

Sholly: turns and look at him..🤨🤨 are you okay?
Who ask you to talk?

Allen: 🥺🥺sorry... I'm scàred of this place boss..allow me to go na..I'm not supposed to be among this tightt...