one night stand with a thug chapter 3

One night stand with a thúg!( Episode 3)

Scene 1( continuation...at the céll)

Sholly: wtf.. are you okay? You put your head for my chest... You come still sleep forget yourself.. omor you get mind oo

Allen: yawning.... sorry boss... I didn't know when sleep catch ah swearr..I didn't do intentionally..

Others guys in the room... Started saying sorry boss... Sorry boss..

Sholly: you dey mahd... You know wetin dey my chest at all?....

Allen: I'm sorry boss... I'm very sorry boss..

You're are sorry boss and you're still sitting down there....one of the guys in the room said..

Allen: oh..then he stood up immediately....

Sholly: what's is that your name again?

Allen: Allen....

Sholly: what's Allen self? You don't have any Yoruba name.

Allen: I'm not Yoruba..

Sholly: I for talk...that's why you no respect me... You dare carry your head put for my chest..... Which tribe you be?

Allen: I'm from kaduna.. a local tribe there..

Sholly: come closer..bring your head here..

Allen: what?...he asked looking confused..

Sholly: I said come closer.. bring your head closer....

Then the guys in the room started laughing 😂.. because the knew what he wanted to do to Allen...

Allen: innocently moved closer to him...face him his head...

Sholly: gave him a hot knockk on the hèad..

Allen: 😢😢😩😩..held his head pressing the place that was knockedd....

The other guys started laughing...

Allen: became angryy....😠😠and his facial expressions changed immediately..

Sholly: also laughing...then saw his reaction..
Wait wait... You dey vex say I knockk you?

Allen: kept quiet just staring at him.. with angryy face..

Sholly: you dey mahd? Answer me.. you dey vex ni? Oti binu abi?( You have vex abi)

Allen: what did I do wrong that you're knocking me?.. I massage you through out the night.. everyone was sleeping but I didn't sleep...I didn't know when I slept off on your chest and I didn't do it intentionally and now you knockk me on my head.. nobody as ever knockk me on the head before... He very fast and angrilyy..

Kai Kai... Oh boy you get liver oo na sholly you dey talk to like that? Abi you dey créaze ni.. one of the guys said

Allen: abegii... What is my fault here please.... I didn't do any na...haba..
😠😠

Sholly: clapping his hands.... Wow wow wow.. truly truly you no be Yoruba and this is your first time of coming to this place..
You dey créaze ni...na me you dey para for abi...
You just dey talk anyhow, they swing your hand anyhow..here resemble your papa house nii.. ?
He said angrilyy with his deep voice..

Every where became silent

Allen: omor I don put myself for trouble..he said in his mind...

Sholly: guys...

Yes!..all of them answer..

Sholly: we will treat his fvck up now now... All this ajebo children... Wey AC don blow thier manners away..na for here we go reset am..
Two people should hold his hands...