one night stand with a thug chapter 5

Scene: ( at a near by POS shop )

Allen: good morning Aunty abeg I want to withdraw

POS lady:alright, collect the ATM card from him..
How much?

Allen: remove 10k plus charges Inside

POS lady: alright.
Few seconds later he withdrew the money and left...

On his way going back he stopped at a restaurant to eat..
Ate to his satisfaction and left..

He got to his apartment, open all the windows and  head Inside the main room..
He fell on the bed and started thinking about his experience at the céll.. he Continued to think about everything and slept off..

He was just getting into the sleep when his phone began to ring.

Allen: ooooh..who is that again... They should allow me rest and sleep please I'm just coming back from the céll...he said to him self and continue to sleep

The phone continue to ring non-stop then he got angry and stood up to carry the phone..to see who was calling.

Allen: 😳😳😳 OMG...land lord? Ahh which kind whahala be this oo....I don't have any money now oo..
He was still complaining when another call entered again..

Then he picked up..

On call..

Allen: hello good morning sir landlord...he said in a jovial way.

Landlord: I have been calling you for the past 2 days.... He purposely switched off your phone right?

Allen: ahh no sir.
I traveled I wasn't around.

Landlord: ok thank God for safe journey... Hope you know your rent is due since 3 months Ago

Allen: yes I know sir... please give me few weeks I will pay off..

Landlord: you have been saying this over and over again.. I will be coming next week Monday to collect my money... If you know you can't afford my apartment again kindly move out.. I have others waiting on ground

Allen: haba oga landlord I have been here for 2 years now.. at least understand things....

Landlord: I understood things that is why I allowed you stayed extra 3 months.. thinking you would pay up.... But I guess I was wrong..
So get ready on Monday...I'm coming with boys..pack your things..

Allen: sir please give me more time na..

Landlord: ended the call

Allen: hello, hello hello sir..are you there?

Hmm this man ended the call.... All this Yoruba landlord eeh..
What do I do from here right now...
Hmm.. then he open his Facebook and WhatsApp..
Let me check for my customers first maybe I can raise something before this Monday.. I don't have much in my account again...he said to him self while sending several hi messages to his Contacts..

Few minutes after that..some start to respond to his message..

Allen: hello dear...I'm available for tonight!

Customer: sorry I'm out of town now..

Allen: ok..

He Continued to Chat several guys up looking for who to hookup with to raise something very fast..
His house rent is around 350k annually... Located at a nice environment..

After several search.. he finally got one and they were bargain on price..on chat..

Allen: oga pay 30k last....
You know I don't accept that on normal basis...
I'm more than that..