A Not so subtle taste of reality

Noah's Pov

I woke up to the continuous thumping on my door.Miss me already?

I opened the door to be greeted by a lady who didn't seem familiar to me.  I quirked an eyebrow as if to ask her ,"Mam did you decide to knock me out of my sweet slumber just to grace me with your presence or do you have something to say?"

She seemed to catch the hint,not so dumb now,are we?

"Sir, Mr Jackson wants to meet you in his office.It would be eminently convinient if you could-"

I have no idea what got into me but I slammed the door on her face, so Mr Jackson finally wants to enlighten my  dull world with his glorious company. The day can't get worse ,guess what I was wrong.

The fates decided to favour me for this one time and I didn't bump into anyone on my way to his office. I knocked on the door, oh yah I got some manners.How chivalrous of me!

"Come in." The voice was devoid of any emotions . Oh yah that's man who donated his sperms to bring this magnificent and marvellous soul to this universe.

"Mr Jackson,seems like you didn't change a bit, did you! How kind of you to grace me with your supreme presence after 2 years!", I greeted him with the biggest smile I could probably afford. I wasn't lying, the man didn't change much. He didn't bother to look up from his laptop,as I mentioned earlier anything over this meritless son of his!

"Sit."That was all he said and I did sit. Obedient much? After about half an hour he decided to look at the  glamorous profile of mine.

"You did change quite a bit, but your  cockiness remains intact, even after what you did.I wouldn't have called for you for the next 20 years if it was possible." Ouch that did hurt. I did expect it ,then why did it felt like my heart was yet again blemished by a blow of detestation.

He continued,"But the fact that one of my sons is in a therapeutic boarding school, bothered some of my clients I wanted to associate with ,and appeared to be disgraceful for 'The Jackson's and associates'."

He took a deep breath before adding,

"Therefore you shall be be staying here and will continue your schooling at your old school along with Oliver and Nicolas." He finished and I was  dismissed.

I didn't want to go back there ,how was I supposed to face the ones who destroyed me,ravaged me, wrecked me like I wasn't human, like I was a doll to be played with, or a machine to be operated. I let out a bitter laugh,it was my fault wasn't it?

Well it is my reality now, my tragidal ,petrifying past is my reality now. The therapeutic centre wasn't a great experience but atleast it was better than this.

There was a knock on the door ,which pulled me out of my pleasent thoughts.Was that prim and proper lady back again.

I opened the door to be greeted by Louis?

Did he want to see me? Could it be that-

"Father wants me to go with you to get the essential materials for your school, I didn't want Oliver or Nico to go through this , so just make it quick.", He said in a monotonous tone.His blue eyes hardly meeting my own.His indifference was anticipated yet mortifying.

I let out a bitter chuckle at my pathetic expectations from someone  who won't even meet my eye.

Ofcourse how stupid of me to think that he would want to see me.

"I'm not a child, I can get my shit done on my own", I replied half heartedly.

"Get dressed in ten."

And my brother dramatically walks away,who the fuck he think he is, some protagonist of a dramatic ancient drama who could just announce his verdict leaving no room for debate, I wish I could smash a bottle of coke on the head of this dull-witted, imbecilic , moronic asstard.