Just Perhaps

"Get your ass over here Ass!"

"It's Ash, Elisabeth."

"Ass sounds so fucking good you dickless asshole ,and for fuck's sake stop with that Elisabeth shit."

"Elisabeth is your fucking name unlike Ass which is no where near my beautiful smexy name-Ashton and the only fucking reason Ass sounds good to you is because you're sex deprived."

"Oh believe me Ass if I ever wanted some mind blowing sex-

"Enough." Destiny said leaving no room for argument.

"It's him who-

"Let's get some ice cream?" Destiny said her voice no more held any amount of harshness or authoritarianism.

"Sure." Lia seemed to have forgotten about any form of disagreement that she was having with Ashton.

"I told you we're about to four wheel together." Ashton said as he shook his head in disapproval.

"It's fine atleast it's better than third wheeling."

Honestly I wasn't really lying to make him feel better ,third wheeling really sucks.

"That's true. Oh I can give you a ride home after we are done with the ice cream shit." Honestly I don't really have a problem with it but I really don't want him to meet any of my brothers.

"Nah ,it's fin-

"Oh c'mon man, as far as I know them they are gonna take a hell lot of time and your brothers would probably skin us alive if I let you go home alone ." He probably meant that as a joke but realisation hit me like Hera's lost conscience oh wait that never actually hit her ever. The last time I was late they made a huge deal out of it ,I'll probably text Louis that I'm gonna be late.

My brothers don't really have a great reputation at school, specially Nicolas. He seemed to have made a name for himself at school. In Lia's words-"He doesn't really have a mouth ,he has a fist." Also according to her Nicolas is just another asshole who likes to exert his dominance over others just for the fun of it.

"Which one?" Destiny asked us as she pointed towards the menu on Lia's hands.

"Butter scotch." Ashton said, his eyes on his phone.

"Oh, I want Choco chips." I said with a smile.

"So Noah did you inform your brothers that you're gonna be late." Lia asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"He's not a toddler Lia." Destiny said as she let out a soft chuckle.

"But his brothers are a bit madzy up there-

"Liaaaaaa." Ashton tried to interrupt her probably because he didn't want me to feel bad but believe me Ashton even I know they barely have anything up there.

"Hey let me speak, you ass! Remeber there was this one time when Nicolas The Jackson broke Jeremy's nose or that once when he punched the shit out of Rayson-

"They deserved it Lia." Destiny said with a smirk , a smirk which probably meant -'They deserve more.'

"But violence ain't the answer Des." But honestly it didn't sound like she even felt minutely bad for them.

"But why did they deserve it?" I was genuinely curious. I'm well aware of the fact that it doesn't take much to get on Nico's nerves but he isn't a psychopath who goes around beating people for absolutely no reason.

"Jeremy tried to spread some rumours about Oliver probably cuz his girlfriend had a crush on him and also he used the F word for him and that made Nicolas mad. Oliver didn't really reach much ,he never does. It's more like nothing ever bothers him." Ashton explained.