↳ Chapter II. ༉‧₊˚✧

•------------------------•

DISCLAIMER! RUSSIA X FRANCE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. [Tbh, the book title already says Frussia sooo. If you don't like it, then why are you here-?]

⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ M̶a̶n̶y̶, m̶a̶n̶y̶, d̶a̶y̶s̶ l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ; ╰┈➤

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟, 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪.

ᴊᴜʟʏ 5, 1914.

"So, how's the military going?" The German empire asked one of his soldiers.

"Oh, Kaiser, it's going gre—"

"GERMANYYYYYYY!!"

The soldier was cut off by a loud childish high-pitched yell, with the two Germans looking off in the distance seeing three figures walking towards them.

The taller figure was the Austrian-Hungarian Empire with a.. bandage on the neck, walking angrily, with two guards following her. It's as if she needed to urgently speak with the German.

"Sir, I didn't know you had a guest coming over." The soldier glanced at his leader.

"Neither did I.." He murmured, still glancing at the angry empire walking towards them.

"Germany!" She yelled like some 6 years old girl complaining to a father. Eventually she stopped walking, standing in front of the empire, crossing her arms.

"Austria? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, confused. But also irritatedly.

"Forget that! I need to tell you something important." She scoffed. The soldier looking extremely confused.

"Well, then, sir.. I'll be going back doing my job." The soldier saluted his leader and turned to take his leave.

The German cleared his throat. "Come inside. You can tell me everything there." He reassured her and patted her back to chill her out.

...

...

"So? What is it?" The German Empire asked, sitting on his fancy chair.

"Ugh, that bratty Serbian tried to kill me!"

"Ja, I would've tried to as well.." He murmured a low whisper, looking to the side of the room.

Austria gasped dramatically, her eyes widen. "WHAT?!"

"Huh? Oh. I did not say anything. You must've heard a fly or.. something." The German acted as if he knew nothing.

"Ja, sure, whatever." The Austrian rolled her eyes, "He still tried to kill me, that idiot.."

Eventually, she came up with an idea, "But..~" Austria-Hungary gave a sly smile, before continuing on with her explanation;

"The assassination attempt is a perfect excuse to declare war on him.. Better yet, I must send him the most unacceptable ultimatum that he'd definitely refuse and then I shall finally declare war on him! That's all I have ever wanted!! He became so powerful of the Balkans after those two Balkan wars, and he has been such a huge threat to me!"

Germany paused for a few seconds, thinking.. His head turned to look at the huge European map hanging on the wall to their side.

Suddenly, his dull black eyes twinkled sparkles delightfully as he came up with an idea, a mischievous glance..

What better way to start war than to make your own ally start it, and distract the enemies, hm? That is exactly what he is thinking!

The German looked away from the map, and back at the Austrian, smirking villainously. "My dearest ally..~" He said in a soft tone, giggling almost creepily, before continuing.