↳ Chapter IV. ༉‧₊˚✧

•------------------------•

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥 ! TOO MUCH.. 𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙈𝘼𝙊- 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏-

⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽; ...7407.. oops..-

̵  ᓚᘏᗢ    ࣭⸰    𖣠    ౿

。˚✧˖°

𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟, 𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕.

⠂26ᴛʜ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 1914.⠐

It was a lovely Sunday evening in London. Countries such as Austria-Hungary, Germany, Serbia, Russia, and France were invited to a meeting.. well, mediation.. in Britain's meeting room, to solve this July crisis.

Russia walked through the building with his younger brother, Serbia, chatting. Their Slavic accents very noticeable.

Until finally reaching the door of the meeting room. Opening it, they find France- being the early nation as usual- who was reading a history book as always.

"France??" Serbia questioned in surprise, "You've also got an invite from Great Britain I see.."

France was reading a history book about the napoleonic wars[duh-], sitting on top of the table before peeking up a little at the familiar voice.

Her face immediately lit up in excitement as she rushed over to the short Serb, sat on her knees, and hugged him tightly.

"Serbia! Mon ami! Tell me you're okay! Tell me that Austrian bastard didn't do anything to you!! Because if she did, I swear to you, I will break her skull..!" Her face darkened at the last sentence, her hands started touching the Serb's cheeks.

France had always been so overprotective with Serbia- like a mother figure. Or more.. a sister-in-law soon maybe?? Haha! But in all honesty.. that's because Serbia is RUSSIA's younger brother. And she KNOWS how much Serbia means to the tsar.

The French woman kept squishing his cheeks cutely, as she eyed him up and down in case of any wounds or scratches.

Serbia groaned a little. He never liked being treated like a child.. "France.. I'm fine!" He tried to take her hands away from his face.

The Russian Empire came from behind the Serb, chuckling softly at this scenario.

France looked at Serbia's face, she smiled widely and hugged him even tighter.

"Oh, you poor country~! Don't you worry, I'll protect you from all the bullies~!" The French proclaimed, as she was holding Serbia close to her protectively.

Russia looked at France, as he smiled softly. The tsar was a very reserved man, he was quiet and calm with both his brother Serbia, and his girlfriend, France.

He loved France to bits.. She was like the sunshine to the darkness to him. France felt the same way.

"Ughh.. stop..!" The Serb pouted- causing both the taller nations to giggle.

France nodded, standing up from bending down on her knees because of how short the Serb is compared to her, and turned her attention to the tall Russian empire.

She approached him with a few steps and placed her arms over his neck to his back, before giving him a soft kiss- tiptoed because of how her boyfriend is taller than her.

"Hello darling~" She hummed flirtatiously underneath her breath.

Russia's eyes sparkled in pure delight. He smiled, and he wrapped his arms around France's waist to her back, as he was holding her closely.