The way we met... 🖤 (DNF)

Words,1537
Tw,Death,suicide,pills,car crash,grief

Sad sapnap🥲

Third person POV but following George
____________________________________

George sat on his couch per usual waiting for Clay to call as that's what they would do every night. He was a couple hours late today, but he didn't panic about it. Clay was a grown man he could take care him self. He's probably just busy.

But he was snapped out of his thoughts when he got a call from Sapnaps?  He picked it up wondering why the man was calling him

"George.." he said softly too softly something was wrong.  "Huh? Sap what happened?" He said scared to hear what the younger man was gonna say

"I think you should come down.. it's.. it's Clay.."

That night the ticket was booked and he very next day the man was on the plane to Florida.

(in the hospital)
_______________

He ran in the room looking around for the blonde his eyes fell to the man in the center of the room,  he was hooked up to ventilators and countless IVs he couldn't help but let out a choked sob

He slowly made his way to the young man in the bed.  He sat down on the side of the bed and grabbed his hand.

"oh Clay..  I love you so so much please wake up.." and with that the line on the monitor went flat, indicating that his heart had fully given out.

"no. No. NO NO NO" he said crying as doctors and emts rushed his dragging him out.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME" he said trying to escape the tight grasp of the Doctors and nurses

It took Sapnap, Quackity, Karl and a doctor to get him out of the hospital where he broke down right outside, "ITS NOT FAIR" he screamed while Sapnap and Karl just held him tightly after a couple minutes he collapsed shouting strings of "FUCK" and "ITS NOT FAIR"

He didn't think it was fair that he never got to hug his best friend that was actually the love of his life,  he never got to tell Clay how much he loved him.

Once they arrived 'home' it didn't feel right,  not without Clay he was supposed to show him the house and pick him up from the airport they planned everything on one of there late night phone calls

This was not how it was supposed to go let alone how he was supposed to meet him.

That night he slept in Clays bed and wore Clays hoodie,  they all decided to stop streaming for a little while so they could collect them selves and get back on their own feet.

Everyone tried to help George and Sap, Sap let them be wanted to talk and let his emotions out.

George..  well he shut himself out every time someone would try to talk to him it was "I'm okay!" Or "I'm busy right now" but in reality, he never left the room.  He never got a shower. He never ate until his stomach was completely empty, and was screaming at him to go get food.

He felt hopeless and empty without Clay he moved in with Sapnap in the house but it didn't feel right still after three months..

He knew what he needed to do,  so when Sapnap was out buying groceries for them he grabbed his note pad and found a pen and took it to the bathroom

He took a deep breath letting a single tear fall from his glossy eyes.

the pen softly gliding across the smooth paper,  making it go from empty to completely full

After he was done with the three notes he folded them neatly sat them where he knew Sapnap would see them once he walked in

He apologized to whoever would find him and opened the pills his hands were shaking like crazy. He had never felt so anxious to do one thing before.