Part 2: Not My Life The Album

This album is a tad bit different than I originally wanted. I haven't even finished half of this one. Ha I have one line for one of them as of right now but I will be working on them before I place each song here unlike the first album. I honestly wanted this album to be more on God and not me but when you see some of the songs you'll realize what I mean when you read the song list. A lot of these were really fun to work on... Others on the other hand they were things I was going through. Ironically those were the ones I feel are finished.

     The art from this was going to be an Easter egg type of cover. I wanted a montage of me doing things that represented some of my favorite artists' record companies. Two I can think of off hand; in one picture, I was going to be reaching with a record while oldish a nail in between my teeth. For those of you who aren't familiar it is a reference to tooth and nail and reach records. And the other one I remember was going to be just my goatee for goatee records. Since I ended up deciding not doing the actual album because of reasons mentioned in last part, I planned just doing this photo shoot with friends... so please don't steal my idea.

   I hope you enjoy the following second part of songs I've written. Sorry I can't really give you the beats and flows I have in my head.

1.Intro Dos
2. When stress turns to depression
3. Get me out of my Head
4. I thought he was a Christian
5. Going for it (ain't going back)
6.Not my life
7.Excuses
8.Copyright
9.The Crown Song
10.Missionary
11.Insanity
12. Pyro
13.Duces