Copyright

Verse:
I better pray before I say what I want to say. There's a time to be serious and the time to play and if these words are copy written then I better pay. But I should be OK!
I've been sealed by the blood, I've been healed by the blood. Like a parasite I live by the, oh wait that's been taken these rules I better not be breakin.
Okay I ain't done yet let's get back to the subject....
Uh oops I did it again, and yeah I said that with a grin.
Dude just go to the chorus

Chorus:
My souls got a copy right.
My Lord will put up a fight.
Try to steal me you're going to pay.
With the Lord I'm going to stay.
My souls got a copy right.

Verse:
This is do or die, my souls got a copy right. My Lord will put up a fight, my Lord has got me tight.
He leaves the 99 just to come find me. It says it in the Bible, you can sight me. It says it in Matthew 18:12 all the way to 14. Yeah I had to look it up too I need to study.
People use to be all about cash money now they all about that gas money.

Chorus:

Copy right! (Repeat)

I felt this song come to me as I was writing something else. And I wrote a line from another song and I was like, "well crap, that's been used" so I didn't want to get a copyright violation. And then a bunch other words came to me with it kind of a joke like song.

So after I posted this song on here I made a t-shirt design and love it. Lol so I used it as the picture above.