chapter 2 [Playmate]

The bell ringed signaling everyone to get out. Y/n was happy because it was his favorite time of school.

Lunch.

Before he could properly leave he was stopped by a voice next to him.

"You."

He froze.

The voice sounded so smooth and slurry that it almost put him in a trance, it was also soothing that he almost missed the danger behind the voice.

He turned to look behind him to see the girl everyone seemed to fear as she looked at him with a blank look.

"Can I help-"

"You're new around here yes? Fair warning; don't mess with me or the people around me. That's all," She then walks out the classroom.

He blinked slowly.

"That was weird."

He walks out the classroom before navigating his way to the lunch area and looked amazed by how it looked. The people here must actually take care of they're school. He strolls to the line of students to get his lunch and eat before it got to long.

Immediately though, he was getting bored waiting and looks around and spots the girl he had a 5 second conversation with. She was accompanied by seven other people.

A blonde fox vastaya, a tall girl, a girl that looks like a Rebel and a pink haired girl. The other three were boys that were talking with the first three.

'Boyfriends maybe?'

He looks over to the girl-no Evelynn and sees the annoyed expression on her face.

'Comfirmed, she has a problem with one of these guys. Is that why she told me that? Most likely'

He shakes his head, isn't his problem. And walks up the line and get's his food. Chicken nuggets? Y/n was gonna love it here.

.^

Evelynn pov

I stare angrily at sett as I look away from his disgusting face. Handsome, yeah right. I could tell that he was playing with my friend ahri and I hated it.

Only reason he isn't gone is because ahri is consistent to keep him around but with his attitude makes me just want to claw his heart out from his chest right before his eyes. And that's coming from someone with a worse attitude as well. I look over to see that new boy y/n looking at us before narrowing his eyes at me briefly before looking at the boys the same before turning around. Seems like he didn't notice me staring at him but I can already tell what he's thinking.

Boyfriends, bad news, better to stay away.

"Eve" I turn my head and angrily look at sett.

"What did you just call me?"

"What? I can't call you Eve Eve?" He says and I shake my head at him.

"No you can't. Call me Eve again and I'll claw yours eyes out." I say and he frowns.

"Eve don't threaten sett!"

Ahri says as she glares at me and I click my tongue in annoyance. Great she's mad now, mad at me.

"Yes yes I'll try to restrain myself." I said before getting up from my seat. Kai'sa Akali and seraphine look to me in confused and I turn to leave.

"I'm going outside, see you girls around."

Kayn looks at me, "What about us?"

"What about you." I say to him before walking away from the table and outside the lunch area hearing sett mutter "bitch".

He's lucky Ahri is blinded by her feelings for him.

Y/n POV

I walk outside the lunch area and see people eating with their friends while I try to look for a place with shade and scanned the outside area before spotting the perfect spot to eat.

A tree with orange and brown leaf's perfectly representing autumn and has incredible amount of shade with minimum sunlight peeking through the leaf's. I happily stroll over and plop myself down on the grass and plop my tray of food down on my lap.

I take the first bite out of many chicken nuggets and remind myself to get a dip next time. I Finish my chicken nugget I feel the wind blow my air and smile. The warm temperature was amazing and the silence was good.

To bad I wouldn't get to enjoy it.

"You."

The same voice that made me freeze suddenly made me jump and I felt a growing irritation from being disturbed.

I turn in the direction of the voice and see her. Standing behind the tree with her arms crossed and looking down at me.

This time she had shades on, although I can still feel her gazing at me.

"Yes?" I responded.

"It's a bit odd to sit by yourself, no? Makes you look like a loser."

"Those that really matter? Is it wrong to want to eat alone and admire the world around me." I say and continue "Your point is flawed, plus if I'm a loser then why are you talking to me then?

"Hench why I am behind this tree. I don't want to be seen with you,"

"Then leave.... some people have good vision that someone could probably see us conversation," I say and she scoffs.

"People like you are insurable, damn loner type."

I frown. Of course she'd say that, not like someone as popular as her could understand the joy you get when you have no one but yourself, no one to bother you.

We don't say anything else and I finish my chicken nuggets and get up seeming to startle Evelynn.

I then turn to her.

"If you really don't want me to not bother you then please make the effort for yourself to distance yourself from me. You're not the only person that dislikes others." I turn my back from her and walk away.

Evelynn pov

How interesting.

Y/n. He seems to not understand who I am and how I think. He get's the last line and is annoyed rather then entrance by me.

Finally. I smirk,

Someone with common sense.