chapter 6 [brainstorm]

"Uh y/n?" I look up to yauso who was looking behind me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know her?"

I look behind me to see who he was referring to and jump back a little. Standing behind me was Eve in all her smug glory.

Oh boy..

Yauso POV

Staring at this scene kind of felt like a movie or something out of a anime. I watch the color on my friends face fade and glance over to Evelynn.

My knowledge of her was limited since I never bothered being on of her followers but her reputation was high. I wonder how the two of them know each other.

"Since we are partners for a stupid project I want to get it out of the way as soon as possible." Evelynn was the first to talk. Authority was prominent in her tone making it almost impossible to talk back.

But..

"Yeah sure we can do that if you like. I don't have any problem to rushing as long as we get a good grade in the end."

Y/n didn't care for Evelynn's tone and responded back in kind. I found it pretty amazing to talk back to someone like Evelynn, who could quite literally ruin you if she wanted.

That's why I never associated myself with big shots like her and her friends.

"That's good. We can meet at your home to discuss what we'll do for the project," Evelynn goes to leave.

"No."

"What?" She turns around and glares at y/n. He wasn't bothered and replied, "It would be better to go to a small cafe rather then a stranger's house."

Evelynn doesn't say anything for a minute before cracking a smirk.

"You're right y/n. Good idea for a loner as yourself."

"Well I definitely try my best." Y/n turns back around to face me ending the conversation as Evelynn walks away.

I just stare at him bewildered by what just happened a few moments ago. Y/n sees my experience and laughs

"You good yauso?"

"Am I good? What the hell was that!? I didn't know you knew Evelynn." I explain and y/n just sighs.

Y/n POV

"I don't know Evelynn." I state but yauso dosen't believe me and shakes his head.

"You literally just talked with her, do you know how hard it is to do that. And you have to do a project together?"

I nod.

"It's a biology project our teacher is doing. We have to choose a subject that is biological based and work our way there." I explained to yauso and he seems to understand.

"That makes more sense."

"Yeah." I bite into my pizza. "By the way yauso can I ask you a small favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Do you know any small cafe's around town? I really don't want to bring her to my home." I say in a pleading tone and clasped my hands together.

"Oh yeah sure."

"Thank you. You're the best."

*** *** ***