CHAPTER 1

Freen's Pov

"Freen breakfast is ready!"

Well, that's my mother calling. Hi, I'm Freen Sarocha Chankimha. A 4th year high school student at Horizon Academy.

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha your gonna be late!"

Uh oh now she said my whole name. I quickly went downstairs with my bag straight to the dining area.

"Goodmorning mom." I said while i kiss her cheeks.

"What took you so long to get out of your room?" Mom asked.

"Maybe she's admiring her school uniform before she graduates this year." Mind said.

"Or she's nervous and shy again." Faye said, teasing me.

That's Mind my sister and Faye my cousin. They are both 3rd year college students in horizon academy too.

"First of all i just checked if i may forgotten packing something in my bag. Secondly i'm not nervous or shy and third why are you so early here P'faye?" I said.

( P(Name)/Phi - older brother or sister.)

"I finally have my driver's license so i will drive us to school and i love eating aunty's cooking" Faye said.

Our house and their house are only beside each other. So she really always eats here especially breakfast.

"Mom i'll just take the school bus." I said.

"Me too mom." Mind said.

"Hey i practiced hard to get this license." Faye said.

"Both of you teasing faye again. Freen eat your breakfast." Mom said.

"She tease me first mom and your cooking is always the best. By the way where's dad?" I said while eating.

"I think dad and uncle is busy in the company. They are getting a business partner." Faye said.

My dad has a recording company named Unique Records while uncle has a entertainment company named Dream Team Agency, which is a good combination and they are brothers after all.

"A clothing company they said yesterday, that's why your dads left early this morning. Well look at the time, you should go to school now." Mom said.

"It's only the first day back mom, it's still early and it's okay to be late a little bit." Mind said.

"I don't plan on being late today, I always like to be early. So let's go now." I said while standing up and walking to the door.

"Freen's right. See you tonight girls and faye drive safe okay?" Mom said.

"Even mom says drive safe." Mind said while laughing.

We kissed mom on her cheeks and left for school. I'm sitting at the backseat while mind is beside faye. I texted my friends that i'm on my way to school. I took my headphone from my bag, play some music and closed my eyes for a bit.

"Mind looks like something is bothering our N'freen" Faye said.

( N(Name)/Nong - younger brother or sister.)

"Maybe she's thinking of someone." Mind said.

"I'm not thinking of someone. I'm just a little bit nervous." I said.

"I'm right your nervous and shy, why nong?" Faye asked.

"How can i remove being nervous and shy? I'm graduating high school this year and i'm not like both of you who are confident." I said while looking at the window.