CHAPTER 18

Becky's Pov

After my duet with sam, kade escorted me to the tent to rest for a bit.

"Kade i don't see freen in the crowds." I said.

"Don't worry we'll see them later, rest bec. You did a great job tonight." Kade said.

"You were amazing bec." Irin said.

After a few minutes we heard the Ace band walking out of their tents to the stage, we also went to the side of the backstage to watch them.

"Look at the crowds, the band deserves this." I said.

"Wait they changed their song." Kade said.

"Is that okay?" Irin asked.

"Yes, they practiced all kinds of songs before. I trust them." Kade said.

They started playing their instruments and sam started singing while the others also sing their part. I was only looking at sam the whole time. At the last line of the song, sam looked at me and i smiled. I look at her eyes, it was so familiar.

"The crowds loved them." Irin said.

"Kade did i hear it right, they are going to remove their masks?" I asked.

"Yes, the principal really requested that to them. It's was already planned to be a surprise." Kade said.

"Whoever they are, i will accept them. After all, i'm their first fan." I said proudly.

Kade and irin are smiling at me. I look back at the stage, slowly they are removing their masks.

"Wooohh! It's freen!"

"Heng! Noey! Nam!"

"It's them? Wait freen is sam?" I said to myself.

Suddenly the lights went off for a second and went on. Only nam, heng and noey are on the stage, they bid farewell to the crowds and went to us.

"Bec we know your startled but we gotta go somewhere first." Nam said.

"Where's freen?" I asked.

"She's somewhere, wear this and we'll guide you." Irin said.

I'm stunned but i chose to follow what they said, i wore the blindfold and i felt noey and heng hold my hands. We started walking, i feel we're walking away from the venue. After a few minutes, they said we're inside a building. We suddenly stop walking.

"What are you doing here billy?" Heng said.

"Billy?" I asked.

"I just went to talk to someone up there. Can i say something to becky?" Billy asked.

"Okay." Noey said.

"Go to your happiness becky, your comfort zone is waiting." Billy said.

After billy spoke, i heard he left by his footsteps. Slowly noey and heng guide me on a set of stairs.

"Bec hold on to the door." Kade said.

Slowly they took off my blindfold, it's the rooftop door. All of them our friends even prise, seng and non are smiling while looking at me.

"Go on she's waiting." Irin said.

"You better explain yourselves later all of you." I said, glaring at them.

"Yes we will bec." They all said.

I slowly opened the door, i see her freen sarocha chankimha turning around and looking at me.

"Hi." She said while smiling.

I walk to her, looking at her face. I punched her shoulders and hugged her quickly.