CHAPTER 30

Becky's Pov

It's been 3 years since we graduated college. The Ace band still continues but of course we make sure that our schedule is alright because some of us are CEO of their own family company. Like freen, who i know is still sleeping right now because i told her last night that she don't need to take me to the company today and just enjoy her rest day. I remembered after college we have to adjust our schedules because she's preparing to handle the Unique Records company while i'm helping richie sometimes in managing the Style Prime company when he's on a business meeting abroad.

FLASHBACK

"Sis aren't you going home yet?" Richie said.

Since my office is still being constructed. I'm working in his office, he made a office space for me. We're brainstorming of new designs for the next clothing line.

"Freen's already on her way." I said.

"She's been quite busy i think. After all, she's the CEO now." Richie said.

"She's been working hard." I said.

"By the way, why won't you try drive one of our cars sis?" Richie asked.

"Freen always insist on driving me to and from work." I said.

"She's taking care of the princess so much." Richie said, teasing me.

"It's also okay because going home together with her is our bonding time since high school especially now she knows how to drive." I said, laughing a bit.

After college graduation, freen practiced driving. She wants to drive for me herself then after a few months she surprised me that she got her driver's license.

"So how's the band then?" Richie said.

"We are okay, we're going to rest for a bit before taking events. We might have a band meeting this weekend." I said.

"Send them my regards sis, i'll be looking forward to continue sponsoring your band." I said.

Someone knock on the door and peek. It's freen, in her formal suit. She walked towards me.

"Hi babe, hi P'richie." Freen said while kissing my cheek.

"Hello babe." I said while holding her hand.

"Hello freen, how's being the new CEO?" Richie said.

"A bit tired, i just had a whole afternoon of meetings in the company." Freen said while stretching.

"Let's go home then babe so you can rest early. We'll leave now brother." I said.

"Okay sis see you at home, freen drive safe." Richie said.

Freen and i waved goodbye at him, she really looks tired. We're in the parking lot, her car is a porsche 718 cayaman. She opened the car door for me but i didn't get in.

"Babe let me drive, you should rest." I said.

"But babe." She said.

"No buts. I'll drive okay?" I said.

"Yes ma'am." She said while getting in the car.

I went to the driver's seat and she's already sleeping beside me. I put on her seat belt first before mine and kissed her forehead. I started to drive the car, i'm a little bit hungry so i bought us foods at drive thru McDonald's. When we arrived at my home, i didn't wake her up yet. I opened the foods that i bought.

"Smells delicious."

"Your awake, let's eat babe." I said.

As we ate our foods, she's looking at me sometimes.