Date Night | Ian & Mickey

Requested By: ImpulsiveHurricane

Genre: ❤️

Warnings: gallavich marriage / secret boyfriend / mentions of drug use

--

Everyone knew about Ian and Mickey's relationship, everyone was fine with it.

But what people didn't know is that the dynamic duo had a third. You weren't officially their boyfriend, you were a Dj who travelled to and from, and were only in town every couple of months. You had helped Mickey get Ian sober when he was working at that club, having been keeping an eye on the very young looking man  who seemed too coked up to make decent decisions.

Ever since then, the two would always be with you when you weren't hosting a gig. The relationship developed through your friendship, and just the general acknowledgement that you were a very physical person, always touching or hugging one of the boys.

They had moved into your apartment last time you were in town, having been convinced by you that it was a waste to have such a nice place be empty for so long.

You were currently standing in your shared bedroom, getting ready infront of the mirror, you looked behind you, seeing Mickey also getting ready on the otherside of the bed. Ian still in the shower.

You left the top few buttons open on your [F/c] shirt, currently running gel through your hair

You left the top few buttons open on your [F/c] shirt, currently running gel through your hair. It was a special occasion, Ian and Mickey were getting married, you were going out to celebrate their engagement.

You smirked as you saw Mickey eyeing you through the mirror, laughing heartily as you caught his eye. "Like what you see?"

"You have a nice ass."

You laugh again, shaking your head and turning around, going over to your bedside and grabbing your rings.

Ian walked in in just his towel, a toothbrush hanging from his mouth.

"Ian do you at least have an outfit ready?" You sighed, sharing a look with Mickey as the ginger sheepishly smiled at his two lovers.

"...no?"

"I'll get his underwear and shoes."

"I'll get an outfit for him."

--

The three of you were in a decently fancy restaurant uptown, Mickey wasn't really liking some of the looks they had recieved, he was always a little paranoid due to living with his dad and his twisted views.

"So am I invited to the wedding? Or am I gonna remain your dirty little secret?" You smirked watching the pair look at eachother, they had amused smiles, they always did when you poked fun at the dynamic you three had, declaring yourself some sort of sex god who was able to tame them both.

Ian sat up, adjusting the collar of his green plaid shirt, it really brought out the orange in his hair, which was always something you and Mickey agreed made him undeniably attractive. "Actually, we wanted to know if you'd handle the music? We would pay you obviously, and you can-"

"You're not paying me."

Mickey eyed you, feeling a little guilty as it was you paying for this dinner, it was you who paid their rent, and you never asked either if them for anything back. "We could have our first dance with you?"

"What? No! It's your first dance in a marital union, and I'm not marrying you guys." You turned to the shorter male, eyebrows furrowed, not entirely sure why they were pushing for more now, they had always been okay with your dynamic, so had you.

"But you're our boyfriend too, or at least I think you are? We want you there, we want you with us." Ian continued for his fiance, watching you react. Your confidence had diminished a lot with how real they were being with you. You never expected them to consider you as such, it wasn't often you were in town, and you never thought it fair to ask them to consider you as part of the relationship due to that. "We want you to meet our families, be apart of this, of us."

"I mean, not so much my family, but, yknow." Mickey laughed, reaching a hand and brushing it with yours. Ian was also giving you a reassuring smile, looking lovingly at the way his two boys were interacting. He watched as your face contorted into a small smile, gaining some confidence as you looked between them.

"Alright, as long as I get front row seats to the show of embarrassing baby photos, I'll meet your families."

authors note: ahhhhh I liked this one, also I did it as romantic cause I wanted to see how that'd play out