1. "Oh Haewon"

This is the side story of Bae Jinsol and Oh Haewon. All the events here are connected to the previous story.

Third person pov:

"Hey Bae!" said Jiwoo calling her out. "Me and Lily are going to the canteen with Sullyoon. Are you coming?" asked Jiwoo. "Not yet," said Bae.

"Are you looking for Haewon again?" Bae turned to Jiwoo. "No im not." "Alright then im leaving,"

Oh Haewon where are you?

She said in her thoughts. Drastically looking for her. She gave up the next second and went to the canteen, she never did sit with Lily,Sullyoon and Jiwoo. She saw Haewon with her friends in the canteen.

She said she was going to eat with me for my birthday, guess she was busy.

Bae walked away, "Hey isnt that Bae?" Haewons friend said, "Yeah, they say shes weird cause she laughs in the smallest things" they gossiped. "Really?"

Haewon excused herself and went to Bae. "Bae!" she said. Bae turned over, "I-" Haewon was about to speak. "Forgot?" Bae cut her off.

"Its always like that Haewon, you always forget. But what about Lily? You never forget anything when you have plans with her, i thought you were my friend?" Bae said.

They were the only ones standing in the hallway. The silence was loud. "Im sorry, but i am your friend." Said Haewon. "No your not,your disloyal, you forgot my birthday twice."

Bae left her alone in the hallway, Haewon was just standing there. "Haewon?" said Lily. "Oh hey," Haewon smiled.

"What are you doing here?" "Nothing much," "You know science class started right?, well.. Your late. BYE!" Said Lily running off without Haewon "Hey!" She said chasing her. They were laughing.

Why is she more happy with her and not me? Said bae staring at her reflection in the mirror. Am i not enough.

The class was dismissed it was raining. Bae was walking to the hallway to leave. A familiar voice said "Bae."

Haewon. Haewon gripped her hand tightly. "Why are you ignoring me." Bae didnt dare to make eye contact. "Please,look at me." Bae still refusing.

I hate her. I hate her!  I HATE HER. Shes annoying, she always forgets about me, how about me? But, i love her so much. Said Bae.

"Fine,if thats what you want Jinsol." Haewon left to the gate with Lily. Only Bae left inside the main waiting area. Alone.

As she saw her friends walking away from her.

Why cant i be happy too? Did they forget its my birthday.

Quickly as the rain dried. The house was deem and dark inside as Bae opened the door she caught chills down her spine.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone started singing. Bae was shocked and dumbfounded, she thought her friends forgot her birthday. Every one attended. Well all but one.

Oh Haewon.

Bae felt sad at the moment. But said to herself not to feel like that. Its pathetic she says.

Jiwoo hugged her and smiled. She said "Happy birthday, Bae." Smiling.

They had the most nice night. But she did want Haewon to come. But she didnt text her anyways.

Oh, Haewon what am i gonna do with these feelings for you.

This was short.