4. "Unforgivable"

YALL IM BACK AND UHM THIS WAS RUSHED CAUSE I WAS REALLY OUT OF MOTIVATION AND MY HANDS HURT.

Baes pov:

I was all alone. I couldnt believe it, i trusted Lily for what she said. I, simply cant. No, i wont forgive them.

Third person pov:
Since then Bae has been absent for weeks. No one ever had a chance to contact her. Her mother said she barely eats nor go out of her room.

Bae's classmates pov:

"Have you heard, Bae hasnt been going to school, her mother also said that she hasnt gone out of her room." Said Jiwoo. Lily looked down avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"What really happened guys?" Jiwoo asked. Haewon looking guilty of something. Sullyoon was worried. "You guys arent going to answer?"

Jiwoo stood up and left them. "Wait Jiwoo!" Sullyoon followed Jiwoo. "Haewon, go to her. Not me." Said Lily leaving Haewon.

Haewon sat there while tears fell.
Haewons pov:
Why, why is it always you Bae? Hearing your name is the most...

------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked at the Jinsoul familys door.
Baes mother answered. "Haewon?, oh dear. Come in come in" I came in and quickly said "Excuse me, where is Bae?"
"She is upstairs do you want to see her?"
"Yes please."

I walked upstairs and i was at her doorstep. "Bae." I said in the door hole.

I couldnt see if she was even there. "Haewon?" She replied. "Yes its me." I answered. "Go away." She yelled. "No im here to tell you-" "That your sorry?" She cut me off. "Saying sorry wont fix anything. Just go away."

"I dont want to." I sat outside the door and leaned my back on the door. I could hear her breathing. She was sitting close to the door too.

"What do you really want Haewon. Why are you here, dont you have Lily?" "Ah, no she doesnt like me at all."

"What do you truly feel Bae?" I asked. "About what?" "Me."

The silence was too loud. "Im not forgiving you." She said. "What?" I asked.

"Im not asking for your forgiveness. Ive made a big mistake i know, i was too blind i hurt a person just to focus into a person who never liked me." She didnt speak a word.

"Your lying." She kept denying it, she was angry. "Im really sorry. If you dont want to believe me i cant do anything more to convince you."

"Ill be leaving now." I ran and hid behind the curtains to see if she'd open the door. She opened it and i ran and pushed her towards her room.

I was on top of her pinning her in the ground. I could feel her heart pounding so loud.

Third person pov:
Jiwoo came inside Bae's house to visit her. Unknowingly, she didnt realize Haewon was in Bae's house too. Footsteps were heard moving directly upwards the stairs. When..

Jiwoo then showed up and she was behind us "Bae- Oh."
I was shocked, "JIWOO..ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I-" She left and just said "I aint dealing shit."

"Your still on top of me." "Oh right im sorry. Are you alright?" She threw a pillow at my face. She wouldnt even look at me. I put my bag at the floor and sat there waiting for her to look at me.

This douch bag. When will you look at me?

Baes pov:

Dont, dont dont look at her never look at her dont talk to her dont even touch her dont even breath the same air she breaths.

Arms were wrapped around my waist, warm breath was on my neck.

"Oh Haewon. What am i to you, are you just using me?" I looked at her. She was shocked.

What will you answer you dufus? I want, to be with you. I want you.

To be continued.