8. "A date with just you."

Third person pov:

Bae and Haewon had decided to spend the day together at the ocean park. The sun was shining and the air was fresh as they walked in, taking in the sights and sounds of the park.

They rode on a few rollercoasters, laughing and happy. As the day wore on, Haewon noticed that Bae was oddly quiet. She couldn't help but wonder what was on her mind.

They both sat at a bench infront of the blueish glass with the fishes, the aquarium that surrounded them. It was beautiful, a gloomy light shown.
———————————————————————————

Bae's pov:

Haewon stopped walking and gently tugged on my hand, i stopped and looked at her.

What was her problem?

"Hey," she said, looking me in the eye. "Is everything okay? You've been quiet for a while now."

Why is the like this to me, is she.. I cant help it anymore its like Im falling more and more day by day and she acts as if it was casual for her.

"Im fine." I say in a low voice, she clearly didnt buy it. I was not fine.

She held my hand, "Jinsoul. Tell me."

She seemed serious.

"What am I to you?" Sure I've asked this question a dozen of times but what truly are we?

She hesitated, she couldnt respond.. I knew it. You were always like this.

"Whats our relationship..?" I asked. It took her long to think of an answer. "Your everything.. to me." She held my hand and squeezed it gently. "I know I never.. I never realized that not until now. These few days Im-" She sighed. She gently cupped my cheek. "Im falling for you, believe it or not. I know Ive made mistakes but I want to fix it." She continues.

Holy shit. Was she serious?

My heart beated really fast, I guess she could hear it.
but hearing her say it out loud was like a weight being lifted off this chest of mine. Its like Im going to burst.

She was about to kiss me not until, well.. kids came and their parents. I bet the parents that saw us about to kiss are jugding us right now.

Wow, I hate kids.

She stood up and cleared her throat. "Ice cream?" She asked offering a hand. Of course I nodded, WHO WOULD TURN DOWN ON ICECREAM?
(If you say me, remember to check under your bed every night)

We walked to the icecream cart and bought icecream. There was a dolphin show nearby so we didnt really need to pay to go inside, we watched outside since the show didnt have windows since it was outdoors so basically were two weirdos watching from outside.

I looked at her. She seemed to be enjoying all of this.
She was smiling, I love her smile. She should keep that beautiful smile of hers. While eating my mind replays what she said earlier.

Wait. Since I like her... and she likes me, doesnt that make us-

I shake my head and eat my Icecream distracting myself. She finishes eating and looks at me.
"Well your a slow eater" She teases. What if I take the opportunity to push her in the pool with that dolphin right here right now. Just kidding.

"Im savouring it." I say defensively. She laughs, that laugh is music to my ears. Its- she's beautiful shes just.. perfect. She takes a bite of the cone of my Icecream without my consent and acts like nothing happened watching the show. I roll my eyes, definitely Id let that slide cause its not a big of a deal.

"That dolphins weird." I say pointing to the specific dolphin. I forgot someone was infront of me sitting so he gave me an offensive side eye.

She laughs again. I cant say I didnt laugh too. It was perfect, this date.. I feel.. nice. Well thats a way to put it 'nice' but words cant express how I loved this day. I cant stop replaying the events of this specific date. I miss her.

Why did you leave me.

I asked her a very stupid question. Well as I was about to turn my head to her at the same time she did to answer.

Well Shit.

I kissed her again.

To be continued.

3 more chapters left and this book will finish 👻