6. "Are you seducing me?"

(Im back SINCE A FAN IS A THREAT TO MY ASS😧)

Third person pov:

Haewon had finished her breakfast and helped Mrs.Jinsoul with the following dishes.

"Thank you for you help Haewon, and thank you for visiting Bae aswell. The day you visited its odd shes been acting so well lately. It really is a pleasure to have you here." Says Mrs.Jinsoul

Haewon smiled and ran upstairs to check on Bae, as she opened the door she saw her. She was, half naked.

Her waist showing as her shirt was lying down the floor and her bra strap falling down to her shoulders.

Haewon blushed, Bae aswell. The scene was triggered "WHAT THE FU-" Said Haewon, her expression was disgust. "OH MY GOD PERVERT" screamed Bae.

Mrs.Jinsoul then politely yelled "Whats wrong girls!" She was rushing towards Bae's room.

"NOTHING" Said Haewon and immediately slammed the door shut and locked it.

"BAE WAS JUST ASKING ME TO DO HER UHM TO HELP HER CHOOSE THE BEST FIT TO WEAR AT HOME."

Said Haewon, Mrs.Jinsoul was confused but brushed it off and shrugged her shoulder and uttered. "Teenagers."

Haewon looked back and saw Bae mad at her. "Uhm, arent you going to wear your shirt back." Bae gripped onto Haewon "I WILL KILL YOU"

Haewon ran and jumped to the bed and threatened Bae with a pillow "TRY ME JINSOUL I WILL THROW ALL YOUR STUFF AT YOUR FACE"

Bae ran to Haewon as Haewon hit her head at the headboard and fell lying at the comforter as Bae was sitting on top of her. Haewon opened her eyes and saw Bae, they looked at eachother for a moment.

"Honestly, we got to stop fighting like this." Haewon made her first move and kissed Bae's lips eagerly wanting more.

Bae didnt hold back because she knew this was what she wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs.Jinsoul was finished with her customers and closed their store. She then went upstairs to go to her bedroom and rest. As she walked pass Bae's room she heard noises of the bed creaking and other type of noises.

"Are those cats?" Says Mrs.Jinsoul. "Probably cats from outside" Mrs.Jinsoul hummed happily while heading to her bedroom.

(Like girl ofc there are 2 pussies in ur house what do u think their asses r doing☠️)

------------------------------------------------------------
NSFW BECAUSE IK YALL R FREAKY😧
(pls dont cancel me ill literally hunt u all)

Haewon's pov:

I was looking at Bae's body, it was so beautiful. I could feel her getting hot and I was scared for a moment since I think I might put her in heat.

"Open." I told her while looking at her pleasing eyes. She was tearing up and exhausted. She was sweating. Well I cant blame her, its even hard to breath.

She lifted her head up and moaned. Her hands were wrapped around my neck.

I think I should stop now.

I let her rest for a while and kissed her cheek. She hugged me desperately and fell asleep.

Good thing I locked the door. If I didnt I would be dead by now.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bae's pov:

Im gay

LMAO WHAR IS THUS CHAPTER

Anyways thanks so much devs for alot of views for this story🥲