3."Soft lips."

Third person pov:

Saturday

"Sullyoon is probably with Jinni, Haewon is logically with Lily. But jiwoo, guess i can hang out with her." Said Bae in her mind.

Bae walked up to Jiwoo's doorstep and rang the doorbell. No one answered.

"She might be busy," Bae wandered around the neighborhood, she sat by a swing all alone. Bae sighed being bored since she had no one to talk to at all.

A few minutes a girl walked towards her. "Jiwoo?" Said Bae, she looked up to Jiwoo.
"What are you doing here Bae?" said Jiwoo.

"Ah, nothing at all" Jiwoo held Bae's hand, lets go somewhere fun. Said smiling. They went to the arcade and played with eachother. They both were happy with eachother.

They ate snacks on the way back, Jiwoo hangout with Bae at their house. They were going to bake cookies, well Bae was.

"Only one, maybe you will burn one." said Jiwoo, "No its not." Denied Bae.

A couple minutes after baking. There lies alone a burnt dough. "See," Bae just laughed.

They watched movies after. Bae felt close with Jiwoo all the time, it was like her second sister.

Bae then left to their house and Jiwoo waved before closing the door as Bae walked away.

"Its fun when im with her." Said Bae. She then slept with a happy feeling.

Monday

It was another day, another day she would see HER.

Haewons pov:

I was waiting for Lily at her door to finally walk to school with me. It took her long, the door bang. "IM SORRY HAEWON," she ran to the gate.

"Its alright Lily," i was blushing red. But it looked like she was worried when she saw my face flustered. Only if i could read other peoples minds.

We walked to the school as we saw our friends. Of course Bae was there. She acted weird avoiding eye contact with me.

She was so focused on Jiwoo.

Are they close now? Does this mean she wont be clingy to me at all.

I had a heavy feeling on my chest but, why do i care? Most likely i dont even like her.

I walked inside and we walked in opposite directions. I couldnt help it, i peaked at Bae for a glimpse second. She looked happy.

Lily was walking with me, "Your looking at Bae arent you?" she said teasingly. "No im not," we walked to our class.

The bell rang and it was time for Recess. Jinni and Lily were talking with eachother that time, she sat then with Sullyoon and Jiwoo.

Bae was nowhere to be seen, i look everywhere. Yet she wasnt there. I left,

Why do i care when i simply dont like her. Well, shes a really fun FRIEND to me and chaotic at times. Maybe a feeling of FRIENDSHIP is whats happening to me.

Lily came behind my back, "Hey," she said. "Yes,?" i replied. "Lets go" she said holding my hand in surprise. "Where?" i asked. "The courtyard duh," We sat by a water fountain.

I feel like this is the time i will confess to her,

I said to myself. "Lily?" i said. "Hm?" i inhaled. "I really like you ever since we became close friends and you are really smart funny very pretty and a really nice best friend,"

She looked at me, i couldnt help. I kissed her suddenly without thinking. Lily was shocked.

As i opened my eyes and looked at the side Bae was standing their eyes widened. It looked like i hurt her. Her face.. Her eyes was getting all watery. She ran,

Lily slapped me to come to my senses. "Im sorry for slapping you, but k need to chase after her. Im really sorry Haewon but i dont feel the same." she ran as i sat looking pathetic all alone in the water fountain.

Bae's pov:

Welp, looks like the person ive loved finally made her move, why did i pathetically believe Lily as she said she wouldnt like her too.

"Bae!" someone called out my name. I turned around, it was Lily.

I ran more and more away, as i wish i could just drift away willingly away from them.

I was sickingly hurt, i sat crying alone in silence. I couldnt help it, i wish i could do that. Kiss you, kiss you Haewon.

You were the only one i wanted. But, why did you have to choose her.

Why are you still friends with me even if you knew how much i hated you. Why do you still care by just one bit and hurt me for the next second.

Well, i cant blame it. Her heart belongs to someone who simply is better than me. Its how life is.

I hugged my knees and bowed my head and sulked there. I was in pain.

"Her heart, belongs to another. And its Lily's."

To be continued.