Donuts (Kaidam)

AGED UP CHARCTERS

Warning(s): Some smut

Adam's Pov

Kai came over to my house because his parents went out to travel and he was bored. "Hey babe?" I smile softly and look at Kai. "Yes love?" I yawn due to my tiredness. "Can we go get donuts together? Pleaseeeeeee." He gives me puppy dog eyes, now I can't say no. "Okay fine let's go." He smiles widely as he go puts on a hoodie, my hoodie to be exact. I get off the bed and put a shirt on grabbing a jacket in the process. We walk out of my room and out the front door. "Bye mom, me and Kai are gonna go get donuts!" I grab Kai's hand as we walk to Holy Donuts. We order our donuts and start walking back to my place. I unlock the door as me and Kai start walking to my room. He plops down on the beanbag as I sit on my bed taking a donut out of the box and handing it to Kai. "Thanks love." I blush a little grabbing a donut for myself. "Ooh did you know that Mira and Skeet is dating!?" My eyes widen while I almost choke on my donut. "Really!?" He nods his head. "Damn that's interesting." I take a bite of my donut as Kai does the same. "Mmm this is delicious." I just smile as I take another bite of my donut. Kai finishes his donut in two more bites and goes to wash his hands in the bathroom. I finish the rest of mine and do the same. "I'll put the rest on the side for later." I nod my head as Kai grabs the box of donuts closing it and putting it on my desk. "I'm sleepy." Kai rubs his eyes a bit. "Wanna go sleep?" He nods his head lazily as he walks over to my bed laying down. I join him shortly after as he starts cuddling against my chest. I grab his waist bringing him closer to me as I smile placing a kiss on his forehead. I feel him smile against my chest as I slowly drift to sleep.

Kai's Pov

I wake up to see Adam nibbling my shoulder and kissing my neck, I groan a bit from the feeling. "Morning sweetheart." I smile. "Morning baby." I sit up stretching my arms a bit. "Why were you nibbling my shoulder and kissing my neck?" He turns his head blushing hard. "Um, w-well. I um." He stammers. "Wet dream.." He squeaks out. I blush. "So are you? Um..." I look down and make eye contact with him again. "Horny?" He blushes harder but slowly nods his head. "Sorry." "It's fine if you want I can um, help you out." He nods his head. "Are you sure you want to Kai? Its fine you don't have to!" I smirk. "I've kinda always wanted to do this so I'm okay with this. So can I like um, suck your dick?" Adam nods his head. "Yes you can." I slowly pull off his sweats palming him through his boxers. "Mmph!" He covers his mouth as I take off his boxers revealing his erection. I drool a little not realizing how big it is. I take it all in earning a moan from Adam. I bob my head up and down swirling my tongue around. He puts his hand through my hair making me take it all. I gag a bit. "S-sorry." He continues bobbing my head up and down face fucking me. "Ah~ K-kai, I'm g-gonna." Before he finishes his sentence he came as I swallowed it all. "Hah~ Thank you Kai." I smile. "No problem." He pulls his boxers back up as I walk over to his desk opening the box of donuts grabbing two. "Here babe." I hand him a donut. "Thanks love" I take a bite of donut smiling. "Donuts are delicious!" I smile at him. "Obviously babe!" I say sarcastically.

a/n - Donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts are everything y'all.