I knew you were gay! (Skreeve)

Warnings: Cursing and slight smut

Skeet's Pov

I'm bored, I kind of miss Reeve. His company is nice. I just don't know if I should tell them I'm bisexual I mean everyone else came out. So I would love to just have Reeve next to me so I can tell him. Actually I'll call him and see if he wants to come over. I pick up my phone clicking on Reeve's contact, pushing the call button it rings until Reeve answers. "Yeah?" "Can you come over?" "Sure?" I hang up the phone waiting for Reeve as I stare into space until the doorbell rings. I get off my bed and out of my bedroom reaching the front door. "Hey." "Hey!" I grab Reeve's wrist locking the door and taking him to my room. "So what's up." I fiddle with my fingers. "Can I um, er. CAN I KISS YOU?" Oh shit that came out differently. "I-I mean um." I turn away ready for impact but was met by Reeve's lips on mine. He's on my lap as I have a hand on his cheek and the other on his waist as he wraps his arms around my neck. I bite his lip wanting dominance as he let's me in as I lift him up tossing him to my bed as I start biting his neck. "Ah~" Reeve quickly covers his mouth. "Sensitive around the neck ey?" He quickly shushed me as we started laughing. "Be my boyfriend Reeve?" "Yeah silly." We kiss as it gets more heated. I slowly slip my hands under his shirt touching his nipples as he let's out a moan. Reeve grabs my shirt collar kissing me harder as we make out. "Hah, ah~" I keep biting his neck leaving a bunch of hickies now knowing that his neck was his most sensitive spot. I lift up Reeve's shirt biting his chest rubbing his nipples leaving hickies and marks. "Ah~ S-skeet! Mmm~" Hearing Reeve moan kept making me hard as I tried to ignore the tighten in my jean kissing Reeve. "I love you." "Me too." "Oh my god Reeve." "It's true." "Shush." "I knew you were gay!" "Reeeevee!"

a/n - idk why I wrote this I guess I kind of ship Reeve and Skeet.