HOLY FUCK! (Skira)

Ghost/Angel Skeet Au

Warnings: Mentions of d3@th. s3lf h@rm, attempt of su1ciD3, and cursing

Mira's Pov

After Skeet's death I haven't felt the same. My best friend since preschool and crush, just died. Died because of that stupid guy using his snail as a toy. Now Skeet's dead. I should've protected him better. I don't deserve to live. It should've been me, why wasn't it me? I don't care if real life Skeet is walking around alive, I'm happy about that. But my Skeet died. I want him back. I start crying hard missing him more. *ding* I pick up my phone seeing it was a message from Kai. 'You okay? You've seem pretty down lately.' I just place my phone down leaving it on read. I get up and open my drawer that has my switchblade in it as I start rolling up my sleeves, I pull out the switch blade bringing it to my arms doing light cuts but deeper the higher it gets. "I'm so s-sorry Skeet..." I look at my arm to see a flow of crimson red liquid pouring out my arm. I start doing the same to the other.

Skeet's Pov

I start sobbing as I see Meerkat cutting her arms blaming herself for my death and ignoring the care of our friends. "Maybe if I just die I'll see him!" I see her grab the switchblade putting it to her neck slitting her throat a bit open. "MIRA NO PLEASE!" I scream with horror and tears in my eyes as she stops and looks my direction. "Skeet?" She drops the switchblade and runs over to me somehow hugging me. "You can see me? Besides that stop hurting yourself please." I see her struggling to talk as her throat starts having blood coming out of it. "Oh no no no." Mira collapses to the ground passing out. I grab her phone sending a message to the groupchat saying call 911 and go to Mira's house immediately. I stop the bleeding to her throat with my healing powers as I see Kai and Adam arrive at her front door, Adam kicking it open as he ran upstairs.

Adam's Pov

"Holy shit, MIRA!" Kai walks in beside me dailing 911 calling them explaining what happened as Vanessa and Reeve run into the room to witness what me and Kai just witnessed both of them full on panicking while I'm trying to figure out how to stop the bleeding. "HOLY FUCK SKEET!" Reeve points in one direction showing Skeet looking like a ghost and an angel with broken wings. "What the hell?" We all say in unison.

CLIFFHANGER