Chapter 27

Y/n's pov

"Oh, my god..." My jaw nearly dropped at how sculpted his torso was. My hands retreated in fear as he laughed at me. He grabbed my wrists and forced me to touch his abs, my face started heating up as he moved my hands to explore the structure

As little time went on, I brought myself to calm down and enjoy it without worry. He was surprisingly soft, like baby smooth. I could slap his-

"Y/n, stop being weird."

"What?" I looked up at him and he shook his head, disappointed. "Can you read my mind???"

He nodded hesitantly and I felt myself drain of color. "There had to be a reason why you were so quiet."

"Well... That's kind of on you." I laid down on his chest and listened for a heartbeat, strangely I was unsuccessful but felt something pumping inside of him. 

"Where's your heartbeat?" My fingers started drawing circles on his chest as he played with my hair. "You can't hear it in order for me to stay stealthy."

I kept massaging him as if I wasn't listening to what he had just said. The sky outside started to turn dark, signaling a storm. Before, I would've been happy about it. But now, I've lived here for a while so the rain only leads to flooded sidewalks and mud.

Slender kept his other hand on my lower back as we lay there. I was contemplating whether I should tell him to take it off. I didn't know if he had it there to rest or what. One part of me said he wanted to start something, the other liked the comforting weight. 

He rested his head to look at the ceiling and stroked my back. His big hands felt nice where they were so I decided to stay quiet for my own benefit. Maybe even his, too.

We sat there in a few seconds of silence as it slowly ate away at my brain.

"Do you like Kenneth..?" My eyes trailed up to his head. It seemed he was already looking down at me and he continued stroking my head after the brief pause he took to process the question. "He's okay..."

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "Why do you say it like that?"

"I don't appreciate him giving you that drink. Suspicious." I felt his body tense up at the possible scenarios going through his mind. My hands were subconsciously brought up to cup his face, making him flinch at my touch. 

My fingers glided against his jawline and pinched his cheeks faintly. I hurried up to straddle his stomach as I continued feeling the warmth of his head in my hands. 

"It looks like you're enjoying this more than me."

"Can you actually look or are you that blind? Like- seeing with vibrations kind of blind." It made him laugh. 

"I can see."

"Is it like your mouth?"

"No." I sighed in relief. "Thank goodness..." 

His chest started to rise before going back down. I resisted the urge to run my hand over his head as he did to me a few minutes ago. A few kisses were placed here and there to show my affection through the constant touching.

"Oh, Toby asked to hang out with you again," he spoke up as my hands wandered elsewhere. 

I couldn't help but think how sweet and quiet he was. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him again.

"Where would he like to go?"

"Just around the forest. Maybe he'll show you some of his traps."

"He hunts animals?"

"No, of course not. He would never hurt an animal," I gave him a confused look. "He hunts people." 

Oh.

"I wouldn't think about it too much."

"Uhh... When? Would he like to hang out, I mean."

"Whenever I bring you back to the mansion." I nodded and laid back down, letting out a sigh when I came to rest. "Tomorrow then."

He hummed, satisfied and I saw him reach to turn the lights out. My head shot up to look in his direction, him mirroring my actions and we both looked at each other for a second. 

"Are you going to sleep in your suit?" He shrugged and laid his head again. "I'm comfortable."

∆∆∆∆∆

"Don't wake her up. I have to go do something really quickly." I heard someone grunt before a door closed. Familiar footsteps indicated that whoever it was is now standing in front of me, watching. Their presence wasn't big enough to be Slender, though, and I noticed the rattling of the chains on their side.

My eyes shot open and I saw Toby jump back a bit. He started to become pale at the sight of me waking up and all I could wander was how he was so close and I couldn't feel him on me.

A smile crept up my face and I sat up while he apologized profusely. 

"Toby, calm down. You didn't wake me up," I heard him sigh and I was instantly met with a hug. I smiled and hugged him back before standing up. "Did Slender tell you to stay in here?" He nodded calmly.

He lied.

"We can leave once I get dressed. Just wait for me." He nodded again and left the room quickly. I yawned and stretched my arms before grabbing something to put on.