<~~~(The trip 2)~~~>

Ashlyn pov

What do I do? This is getting out of hand no it was already out of hand I JUST MET THEM AND THERE AT MY HOUSE ah.. the girl is kinda cute N-NO STOP THAT shit... I been in here longer then needed I'll leave now.

Your pov

You notice Ashlyn walk in and she looks at you and  Aiden but mostly you for a weird reason you don't pay that much attention tho so you zone out in a chair and Ashlyn sits next to you

You only snap back to reality when you here Aiden talk about the field trip so you listen in for a bit

"Yep especially with the field trip"  "I thought it'd be fun for ashlyn to come along too.." "what field trip?" "Oh you didn't know? The kids have this group history project about savanna" you start to zone out again and eventually it's time to leave  "in case you decide you what to go it was nice meeting you mr. and mrs. banner"

"... goodbye mr and mrs banner and ..A-Ashlyn.."

The next day

Your walking next to Ashlyn's and Aiden and he's getting MORE AND MORE ANNOYING but its fine you will survive  right?  R̷̢̡̖̬̩̲̮̳̜̱̖̱̤͈̥̭̣͇̐͌́̀̃̊̏ͩͫ͊ͨͧͦͩ͞ị̶̛̜̮͎̪͖̘̟̞̘̘͓͋͂̌͋̎̇̍ͥͣ̋ͯͩ͐́̾̆̚̕͢͟͞_͑g̨̠͇̻͚͌ͩͩͬ͞h̷̷̳͚̯̹̟͍̥̼̯̥͔̫͕̥̬̰͖̗̖ͮ̎̀̋̎̈́̂͌̅̓̾̉͋̕ͅt̵̸̸̨̢̨̰̠̠͚͖͇̣͍̥̩͍̿ͬͭ̐ͯͩ̀̂̽ͭ̂ͨͤͨ̒̇́̿͂̊̓̀ͣ͑̿̕͞ͅ?̷̨̛͓͚̗̙͖͎̤̩͎̻̻̫̠̜ͪ͒̇̀̃̾́ͭ̄ͧ͋͒̔̔ͮͧ̆̃͑̏̚͜͠ your ears are making it worse Ashlyn's parents told you that she has sensitive ears and you do to you wonder if sheḤ̷̶̢̡̡͚͔̜̜͖̫͍͉̯̌̔̈̐͋́ͨ̓ͫͮ̂̒͟ę̫̝̒ͤ͊͜͟͠_̧̧̧̣͈̞̲̺̹̟̙̙̲ͮ̄͑ͫͪ͐ͦ̽ͤͩ̚͢ͅȃ̸̧̛̺̪̠̰͎͍͍̈̌̽͐ͦ̾̚rṣ̴̵̡̛̳̠̭̻̗͇̦͉̹̖̮̹̟̩̒͐ͭͬͫ͋̈́̌̐̔ͮͭͦ̑ͩ͞͝͠ th̷̷̹̳͉͚̱͔̱̖̖̘̰̬̻̽͋ͧ̉̏ͬͭ̚ě͎͇̠̜͝m͟ t̵̡͉ͨ̾̾͛ͬ̊̓̃o̧͈̼̬͓ͯ͐́̊̿ͥͨ̇͢͡͡..... 

"I'm so glad you decided to come!"  "Im sure you are..."   "You made it seem like you weren't gonna go"  " you gonna go?"  " you gonna go?"    " you gonna go?"     " you gonna go?"    " you gonna go?"  " you gonna go?"  " you gonna go?"          

"I can't believe I actually came"    "Hey get your own!"    "But I left mine at home please Ty" you zone out  once again you where sitting next to Ashlyn you look at her when she looked like she BROKE HER FUCKING BONES you just looked at her unfazed  you zone out after a while and when you snap back to reality the only reason is because of the phantom noises killing your ears your in a basement and you see a black inky monster in the corner you look at Ashlyn and it hits you she's is like you to you walk in front of her and hold her hand to move us towards the group "oh that room looks cool!  You alright Y/N and Ashlyn you look pale"  "im fine"  "I-im....good Taylor.." you say you continue to hold Ashlyn hand and she noticed that ɎØɄ ₵₳₦ ₴ɆɆ ł₮ ₮Ø ฿Ʉ₮ ɎØɄⱤ ₮ⱧɆ ₮₳Ɽ₲Ɇ₮ ₩ⱧɎ ɎØɄ? ₴ⱧɆ ₩₳₦₮₴ ₳₦₴₩ɆⱤ₴ ₴ⱧɆ ₩łⱠⱠ ₲Ɇ₮ ₮ⱧɆ₥   You snap back to reality when you see the group looking at you and Ashlyn with a scared look on there faces and then they say "behind you.."

.

.

.

.

~~~A/N~~~

It's 10:37 pm and Luna is not answering my calls :( I'm sad but HEY LONGER CHAPTERS but anyway have a good day / night/ noon and eat food and drink water eclipse signing off

.

.

Words (497!)