RTR | 7

I honestly didn't expect the turn out that I received because I held it exactly on Thanksgiving day

I honestly didn't expect the turn out that I received because I held it exactly on Thanksgiving day. Nevertheless, I was happy, the people were happy and that's all that mattered. It was Friday evening and I was in my room getting ready to pack. Y'all remember when Paw said I should do something for Sienna? Well I did it. Tonight is about to real interesting. I grabbed my Nike duffle from the hall closet and shook it cause it's been a minute since I have used it. I grabbed the folded clothes that were sitting on my bed and placed them inside the duffle along with my hygiene products. I zipped it up and dropped it on the floor. I checked my other bag making sure I had cleaning supplies and fresh sheets.

Now it was time to pack Journi's bag. Paw will be staying home but I'm not leaving Jo with him for two days. He can handle hisself but it would be too much work on him with JoJo, so I'm taking her to Grandma Rose. She's always hollering about how she misses her, so this is the perfect opportunity to keep her. Lord I don't know how I'm going to do it, never been away from my boo this long.

I pulled her little duffle from her closet and grabbed at least three outfits from the shelf, four sets of pajamas, socks, her little white tees and some diapers. Think we're going to start potty train soon. Baby girl is about to be terrible two in January. I grabbed a couple toys and slid them in before zipping up the bag. Oh! Can't forget her blanket and binky. I'm trying to break her from it but I know this gonna be the only way she sleep in a unfamiliar place. I grabbed our bags and walked out heading to the front. Shaking my head once I seen toys everywhere. Since Journi has been getting the proper nutrients, she has been a active little something.

"Jojo!" I called out as I dropped our bags and bent down picking up her toys discarding them in her ben.

"In the kitchen Majé!"

Lord. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen. This girl got my Grandpa wrapped around her finger. She was sitting on top of the kitchen table while he was cutting a banana in into slices. Baby loves her bananas. I made a mental note to pick up some on the way home Sunday. I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a everfresh tropical punch—cracking it open.

"What time you heading out?"

I looked at Paw as he fed Journi and finished my juice before speaking. "In a min. You need anything before I leave?"

He nodded his head. "Can you order me a pizza? Haven't had that in a while."

I pulled my phone out and dialed our local pizzeria. Already knew what he wanted so I didn't bother asking. "Sons Pizza, how can I help you?"

"Hi, can I get a medium meat lovers with bell and banana peppers with a mild six piece?"

"Pick-up or delivery?"