RTR | 8

My weekend was

My weekend was.. eventful and I enjoyed myself. A feeling that I've missed. It's been a long time since I was just able to do that. Sienna was happy and that's all that honestly mattered to me.

The weekend was about her anyway. I did what I said I was going to do, I showered her with gratitude and admiration. Now that the weekend was over it was back to business. I had just returned the rental and I was currently on my way to the library, so I could put in some more applications. Yes the bills and everything are squared away but I'm not used to not working. I need to be doing something because before I knew it five months are going to fly by.

I pushed the door to the building open and I walked through. I opted out for the elevator and took the stairs skipping steps. I scanned for a open computer and headed towards the back once my eyes landed on it. I took a seat, pulled out my wallet and remove my library card.

Powering on the black HP desk monitor, I entered my card number and waited until it loaded. Once the home screen came up I double clicked Google Chrome and signed into my gmail account. I shook my head as I browsed through my email. So tired seeing the word 'unfortunately'. Like damn. If y'all hiring then why the fuck y'all telling me no?

After spending at least two hours at the library I knew it was time to go. I made sure I closed out of everything before standing. I took the stairs back down and walked out the library. I seen the bus coming down the street and knew I was making perfect timing. Jogging to the bus stop, I waited until the bus pulled up. I let the women go first before stepping in right behind them. I swiped my pass and sat down awaiting the journey to the other side of town. I'm ready to get home to my baby. I picked her up and dropped her back at the house before I returned the rental. I would've brought her to the library with me but they wouldn't have been a good idea because her bad ass is loud.

Coming up on my stop, I pulled the string and stood up. The bus came to a halt and I stepped out of the side door. I pulled my hood on my head and started walking down the sidewalk.

"Hey Majé."

I waved my hand to the people in the neighborhood as they spoke and kept on walking. As I was approaching my house, I saw a nice Mercedes Benz G-Wagon sitting in the driveway. Confusion instantly went over me. Going up the steps, I stuck my key in the lock and turned it before stepping in. I removed my shoes and I felt my ears twitch once I heard my Paw yelling.

"Cassandra I don't give a damn! It's way too fucking late for you to be coming around. Take yo no good ass husband and get the hell out of my house!"

I rushed to the front room and slowed down once I saw a man and woman occupying the couch. It didn't take rocket science to guess who she was. I looked just like her. Guess they felt my presence. She, who I'm guessing is Cassandra looked up at me and her facial expression softened. She stood up and walked towards me. I stepped back and she stepped forward which caused me to step back until my back hit the wall. She reached out to touch me and I quickly closed my eyes.