Intro

Title 我靠经营饭馆续命[系统] I survive by running restaurants [System]
Author 种树能致富

Chu Qing has an unknown terminal illness and is about to die young. After struggling to no avail, the Buddhist family returned to her hometown to "care for the elderly", but the heavenly system asked her to open a restaurant?
"I don't know how to cook?"
"You can use your business points to exchange your life span~" " I
can learn."
Resolutely seizing the chance to live, Chu Qing realized, eh? I am very talented!
Magical restaurant management system, management, upgrade, expansion, high-end ingredients from different worlds, not only the dishes are so delicious that the tongue falls off, but also various magical effects!

"Lingyun Mountain ran mountain black pork bones, and the soup made from it is clear and transparent without a trace of excess fat. This is the charm of sports~" Aria~ "...
" Chu Qing.
Chu Qing took a deep breath, took out a shallot, and prepared to chop the green onion.
"A beautiful shallot tree irrigated by the spring water of Lingyun Mountain, so cute~" Continue the aria~
"...Xiaoba?" Chu Qing stopped cutting the green onions, and called out softly in her mind.
"Hey host~"
"Can you shut up?"
"... 〒▽〒"

Passerby attracted by the scent of tea eggs: "30 yuan for a tea egg?"
"Do you want it? "Chu Qing.
"...Give me one." Gan, this damn aroma.

Before eating: "I have anorexia."
After eating: "One more!"

My dog ​​made a cameo appearance in a variety show, and the film set was open for dinner. The actor, actress, top performer, and Xiaohua found that their food was not as good as a dog?
Director: "Boss, can I order a group meal? ╥﹏╥"
"...I'll make an exception and order it for you." Poor.

After a while, everyone discovered that this restaurant is a bit powerful!
"I have long hair!" The bald programmer cried with joy.
"I didn't gain weight after eating so much?!" Xiaohua from the entertainment industry was extremely surprised.
"The little boss (the food) made my business rich!" The big boss who came to the store to eat and discuss business was very excited.
"We raise a dog together." The male protagonist is condescending and dignified.
"???" Programmer, Xiao Hua, Big Boss, you probably have a problem?
Hmph, a group of outsiders.

[Buddhist heroine with a big heart] X [Naobudi slightly sullen, rich and handsome hero]
The full text is non-abuse, with daily business direction!

Basic demining:
1. The article is slow to heat up, the progress is slow, and I am not very good at writing emotional lines.
2. There are a lot of descriptions about restaurant upgrades, food production, and home-style food tasting. If you mind, go to the upper right corner~ 3. I
think the golden finger is very powerful. If you mind, the upper right corner~
4. Set the service to Drama! Overhead modernity, don't connect with reality, fictional fiction, don't force yourself if you can't stand it!