how it began

Yn pov

I was so excited to head to Freddy's pizzaria Kids in my college thought I was weird for liking that place but I really didn't care. Wait let me introduce myself. I am y/n l/n. Let's say I'm just very different. I'm a serial killer but people don't need to know that. I kill bad people. I have two different eye colours. One e/c and the other is strangely purple. I was bullied for it sadly...but I made them pay. I walked into the pizzaria and I heard crying. I noticed Micheal and his little group bullying Chris. I walked over and stood infront of Chris protecting him.
"Hey!" I heard Micheal and his friends say. Chris had stopped crying and everything went quiet.

The kids realised who I was. Oh how I loved the fear on their faces. Michaels friends ran off not being brave enough to face me. Micheal was shaking in his shoes. I ignored him and turned to Chris.
"You ok Chris?" I asked the small boy. He nodded his head and sniffled. This wasn't the first time I had protected Chris. I don't understand why his parents don't do anything about it. I helped him up and got him away from Micheal and away from the animatronics. Poor kid. He reminds me of myself. I need to protect him.