Castle

The view of Raphael

When I saw this big building with several towers, I was absolutely amazed.
This castle actually exists.
It flashed through my mind.
The big castle gate opened and we walked in.
I really don't know how the girl managed to get me off the horse ( I suspected she was using some invisible powers), but before I could hiss in pain, I was down.
"Is this where you live?" I squeezed out, whereupon the girl nodded. Or at least I assumed she nodded in agreement.
Her entire face was covered by the hood of her red cloak.
She told the horse to wait for her, took me under her arm again, and walked with me into the great sumptuous entrance hall, at the end of which was a grand staircase, dividing into two castle wings on the first floor.
The whole room was illuminated by golden candlesticks hanging on the frescoed walls.
Around it were several sofas made of red velvet.
She sat me down on one of them and told me not to go anywhere until she returned with bandages.
I had to laugh sarcastically in my head. Where could I possibly go in my condition?
I promised her I wouldn't go anywhere and waited quietly for her.
When she returned, the less pleasant part came.
She had to clean my wound, and it was quite painful.
I controlled myself, though, and didn't complain a word.
"Are you all right?" She asked as she looked at my face.
She had beautiful blue eyes.
"Yes." I replied confusedly.
She was no longer wearing her hood so I could see her face.
She was very beautiful.
There were a few girls in our village, who charmed all the boys, but this one was different.
She wasn't classically beautiful, but she had something captivating, alluring, cute and scary at the same time. She could be quite bossy, as I could tell after today, but she was also very caring.
She had already bandaged my arm, now she was attending to my leg.
I had to pull my pants down with her help so she could treat the nasty wound on my thigh.
I tried not to blush too much as she used a piece of cloth to wash away the blood almost at my crotch.
I wasn't used to showing myself almost naked in front of someone.
I was only wearing white underwear, but they were longer, so I had to roll them up a bit.
Maybe too much for my taste.
But somehow I had no choice, I needed her care at that moment.
I was so ashamed. She seemed to be too. There was a distinct blush on her cheeks. I was too embarrassed to look her in the eye, so I fixed my gaze on a small table against the wall.
Apart from the fact that the castle looked a bit like a shabby fortress from the outside, it was very nicely decorated inside.
I wondered if she lived here alone, or if she had family and servants. If so, I hadn't noticed anyone yet.
I highly doubt that if she had servants available, she'd be attending to me personally.
Or would she? For what reason? To undress me?
I was ashamed of my own thoughts.
That she was a maid was out of the question.
I doubt she could do what she wanted with such a position.
Especially when he rides through the woods at night and drives people he meets to the castle.
Plus, he strips them naked in the hall! Anyone could come!
We had nothing to hide, but it would be very strange for foreign eyes.
"What's your name?" She suddenly broke the awkward silence and looked at me from under her dark lashes.
"Rafael." I muttered.
She smiled at me, but only for a moment, and then stopped immediately, as if she didn't like it.
She made me a little uncomfortable. "Beautiful name, Rafael."
"Thank you." No one's ever said that to me before. Mostly they said it was weird. I wanted to ask her what her name was, but I never got the chance.
She finished tending to me and stood up. "You can spend tonight here." She offered. "Since you're pretty hurt, it's dark outside, and there are wolves all around, I think that would be the most sensible solution." She smiled. She tried to put some kindness in her voice, but it sounded a little harsher than she intended.
"Thank you." I replied.
"Let me show you to your room." She announced and helped me to go.
She hurriedly took my pants with her, which would have otherwise been left on the sofa.

Hello my dear readers!
The week has flown by again and another chapter is here! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, I look forward to your comments here on Wattpad, or on the Ig account: themysteriouscastlewattpad

See you again next week 😘❤️

Yours K.❤️💕