chapter 1

Keigo POV

Hello there my name is keigo takami. At the day time I am just a ordinary worker at a cafe but at night............

Well I hawks better known as the crimson thief .I've committed several so called crimes to be honest isn't even my fault. My father is the takami thief .he was a serial thief and murderer after he was caught shortly after, being arrested by Endeavor himself,and it greatly influenced my  life. Unfortunately, my mother didn’t have the adequate skills to make a living, forcing me to earn money for the us to at least survive .I committed my first crime as a child around 5 or 6 years old by stealing some food and money .After that I stole various things under my mother's instructions my crimes were flawless it took a few days for the victims to realise they had been pickpocketed and we finally had enough to live in a small house.

I wanted to stop stealing but then my little sister came into our lives and my mother had no intention whatsoever of getting a job. So I did no one would hire a 5 year old so I started to sell flowers and hand made things but it wasn't enough to earn a living for 3 people so I still had to steal slowly the small pickpocketing became actual robbery not only that but I was influenced by stains ideology and just like him started to get rid of the fake heros and some villains mostly the abusers and people who who murdered and killed people just for fun.

Don't worry those are what the crimson thief do but keigo is a middle class citizen who helps people if he can and works at a cafe and takes care of his little sister and mentally ill mother.And no my sister is not aware that I am a criminal. To her I am her big brother who's always got her back. She is starting UA on scholarship and her dream  is becoming a pro hero .And yes she has my full support even if I'm a villain I vowed I would never let her go through what I had to go through.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up and get out of bed and walk in the bathroom and brush my teeth. uhhhhh I am so exhausted I barely got enough sleep last night.Oh well at least I got the job done.He though as a smirk formed on his face he looked at him self on the mirror he had dark circles around his eyes his lack of sleep looked quite obvious but he didn't care.

He went downstairs and started preparing breakfast. He also made his and his sister's lunch boxes. It was his little sister's first day at UA. After all, speaking of which were is she? don't tell me she is still sleeping. At that moment, his sister came out of her room wearing her uniform.

''Good morning kei .......'' she looks at me for some time before saying in a low voice ''you didn't get enough sleep last night now did you '' she said with her arms crossed

''Nah......I just......I just had some work to do and came home a little bit later than usual '' I said she looked at me with concern ''kei you know a person needs 8 hours of sleep every day right.......you don't see it now but eventually this will lead to you being sick '' she said as she sat on the chair ''beside you have such a pretty face it's a shame you still don't have a girlfriend I mean your 22 and still single ''

''First of all you mean handsome not pretty '' I said as I placed the food on the table and sat down ''and if I had a girlfriend you'd have to share your amazing big brother '' I said with a smirk she just sighed and smiled after ward's ''when I become a pro hero you can sit back and relax cause I'll be taking care of you ''

''Ya sure. You will now stop talking with your mouth full and you're gonna be late for your first day at UA.'' I said not only that but I'm also going to be late for work. It didn't pay as much but it was ok it was a cover up for my actual work. Now you might be thinking why I didn't just get a real full time job and quit being a villain but it's not that simple, I never got a proper education even though my intelligence was way above average and I could memorize things easily. I still need a certificate or a degree to work full time and it isn't easy talking care of your mother and little sister while going to school I had to work to make ends meat. Heros never cared for me when I need them. But that doesn't mean I have to take it out on the incident people .To be exact I mostly do the heros work it's just that I can do something that they can't killing the villains apart from that I  don't do anything more .I stopped robbing when I turned 15 and got part time jobs so I  wouldn't call myself a villain nonetheless .I'm still wanted by the police and heros .I remember my sister suggesting my to be a model but a job like that would expose my past especially that the media would be too nosy and try to enter my personal life .

''Shoot I'm gonna be late '' L said as she hurried towards the door ''don't forget your lunch ''I said handing it to her ''thanks keigo '' she said as she ran off  ahh now it was my time to get to work.

But before that I took a tray of food and went into my mother's room. I knocked at the door ''mom I bought you some food '' I said as I entered the room ''after dad left she still lives in fear and slowly became mentally ill so I tried my best to help her anyway I could and as the doctor said her condition is better than before .''do you need me to get you anything '' she looked at me ''it's lai's first day at UA isn't it '' I smiled at her ''ya she was super excited to go '' she smiled ''is that so..........keigo I'm sorry '' I looked at her ''it's not your fault your are a great mother you just have to get better Okay '' she looked at me '' well isn't it 8 am '' her words rang a bell ''damm it I going to be late '' I said as I ran off as well but I  could hear my mother saying ''be careful '' I smiled to myself  today's going to be a great day .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or so he thought. 😈