chapter 5

Hawks kept running at full speed he was badly injured .Usually he wasn't as careless but today he slipped up may the situation remained him of his past maybe that's why he let his guard down and now he had to face the consequences .He was in unbearable pain but he couldn't stop if he stopped it was all over for him. But he ended up at a dead end it was all over this is where he would probably die at least that's what he thought..............

But first let me tell you from the start and how I ended up in this mess

Rewind to the past

Today's target Tony yoibi .Odd name but the target is a human trafficking expert and his hid out should be somewhere around here... hawks thought as he stood in front of a run down shed in the outskirts of the city a.k.a the place for the low lives and crimeals and........the place keigo left behind.

But the thing is keigo isn't here the person who I am right now is hawks the crimson thief.

keigo had cut all the ties of this place.

I thought as I carefully entered the building as I did I knocked out the men at the gate and sent my feathers to navigate the location of the hostages and set them free. I had given a huge explosion to lead the heros here as I was about to leave I heard someone call me ''b-big brother I lost ''.
I turned around to see a kid around 5 years old holding a e-endevor plush. He had blond hair and gold eyes just like mine at that moment memories of the past came to me like a bullet.

He looked scared and he held the plush close  to him just like I use to do. I kneeled down and hugged him telling him it was alright and he was safe he suddenly started to laugh. ''I know I am but what about you '' he said as he stabbed my wings and stomach I quickly pulled away and saw as the kid slowly turned into Tony this is bad .

I threw a smoke bomb and took this chance to run and saw pro hero  dabi. I ran as fast as I could knowing that he had started to chase me more over. He had seen my face so if I  let him live it would be a problem but I am in no condition to fight God damit I let my guard down for once and this is what happens now I don't have one but two people chasing me.

Back to the present

I'm at a dead end I can't take it any longer every thing started to go blurry.

''Your dead crimson thief oh you don't know the amount of trouble you made for me if it ain't for the takami thief I wouldn't be able to have you cornered. '' Tony said as he laughed historically but none of it matters now he mentioned the takami thief. His father he was out this isn't good he had to go back home imidetly and protect his sister and mom.

But right now he was far to weak his head was spinning before he lost consciousness he saw blue flames burning Tony hawks's balance had weakened and he felt someone catch him and he saw a pair of ocean blue eyes looking down at him with shock before everything went dark .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dabi POV

I was on petrol when I saw a large explosion and rushed over their as I made it infront of the building .I saw.........no ............i-it can't be keigo running out and for a second our eyes met and I also noticed that he had ......wings the same ones like...

My thoughts were broken as someone chanceed keigo.It seemed that keigo was running from him. I looked back to see some other heroes coming I will leave the person inside to them.

As I ran behind the both of them.  I know I only knew keigo for a few days and just recently became friends but this was crazy.

I saw that other guy laughing and approach keigo and keigo looked like he was badly injured. So I decided to help him out although I knew it was wrong.

So I activated my quirk and burned that guy and saw that keigo was losing his balance.So I ran and caught him in my arms .I was still shocked as he closed his eyes and became unconscious .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it