chapter 2

I walk into the cafe and greet everyone as usual and  go behind the counter for a another normal day at work for keigo.

There were mostly our regular customers and some new I suppose I didn't expect anyone important but after some time I noticed that the newly recruited pro hero's dabi and shigaraki had entered the cafe.They were in their hero suites meaning they were on petrol and now decided they wanted to eat something.If I remember correctly they had broken into the top ranks last year.

Firstly there is hero dabi

Real name

Touya Todoroki

ALIAS

Dabi
Blueflame

OCCUPATION

The blue flame pro hero

Superhuman physiological abilities:

Blueflame (can ignite and manipulate blue flames from his body.)

Jet Burn (ability to shoot out a blast of flames at his desired target)

Flashfire Fist (Ability to unleash devastating flame attacks or increase his speed dramatically)

Prominence Burn (ability to launch massive and concentrated beam of fire from his entire body that is able to vaporize his target)

High resistance to extremely cold/hot temperatures

Enhanced strength, speed, stamina and durability

May have a secret second quirk and is kinda.......hot in person then on T.V

The second there is hero shigaraki

Real name

Tenko Shimura/Midoriya

ALAIS

Shigaraki
Adopted son of the Midoriya family
Dekey
Grandchild of the late pro hero nana

OCCUPATION

Distraction pro hero

Power

Decay (original Quirk; can turn his targets into dust via physical contact)

Dabi POV

I walked into the cafe with tenko discussing the case of the crimson thief . It's was odd the fact that he never slept up or left any advice moreover it's been years and no one knows how looks or sounds like.

We made our way to the counter to make our order fuyami had told me this place had delicious bagel and coffee .

"Um we'll just have two coffee and a two bagel" I asked"okay you may take a seat and your food will come soon" he said as me and shigg sat at the table he pointed at.

It took a few minutes for the food the guy to bring the food and gave the food to us ."your receipt is coming soon for you to pay" he said as he walked back to the counter .

It took about 5 minutes and I was pretty sure that guy was staring at me. ''hey shigg is it just me or is that guy by the counter staring at me ''.

''Ya he has maybe he likes you or something '' he said then he smirked '' I mean he looks like he's your type ''

''Shut up '' I said but I knew I had started blushing .

''Awwww is  our great todoroki-San blushing '' shigg said and he knew he wasn't wrong .

''Shut up shigg we have a very important case to solve '' I said ''your just trying to change the topic ''he said.

He so annoying I sometimes wondered how the hell this Moran became my best friend .

After we finished our food we payed and before we left I looked back at that guy hope to see him again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued