chapter 3

''Dammm boss we stole about 10 million yen in total '' the man exclaimed as he finished counting the money the group had stolen .''ha ha this is only the beginning if we keep this up we'll be rich in no time ''. the boss of the gang said as he leaned back on his chair.

''There don't call you the dark invader for nothing but now...........what do we do with that one ''. the man said pointing at the boy who was tied up ''kill him like the others what else ''.

''B-but he's just a child ''another man said ''does it look like I care he's the one who wanted to play hero '' the boss said as he shot the man who said that and was about to hit the boy .

''Toshi tomioka age 40 known as the dark invader '' the boss heard a voice say form outside the door from the shadows.

''W-who's there show you're self '' the boss said but instead a flock of crimson feathers came rushing out and killed all his underlings in the matter of seconds and freed the boy.

The boy took this chance to escape with the help of his quirk .

The person from the shadows spoke again ''you killed 2 pro heroes and 30 innocent civilians and 4 students ''

The boss was frightened ''W-who are you show your self ''.

The man came out from the shadows ''your worst nightmare '' he said as his crimson wings cut the man's neck off.

As his head was being cut off he finally saw the man's face and those crimson red wings it was non other than the crimson thief .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Toya POV

''Oh mann there's nothing going on so why why don't we just go home '' shigg said in pure boredom. I can't blame him it's been hours and there were no crimes and our shift ended in a few minutes but my thoughts were broken by a boy screaming for help we rushed over to him .

''Hey kid what happened '' I asked ''a villain he has people hostage '' the boy said ''show us the way ''.

The boy let us to a dark alley and it led to a abandoned building .We went in ready to fight but instead we were greeted by a horrific sight to put it simply it was obvious no one survived .'' search the entire room and look for any clue '' I told shigg and we immediately started looking around.

After looking around I found a note stuck on the wall by crimson and feather sharp as a knife it had a address on it .And it said that the hostages were in that location the second I pulled the feather knife out of the wall it flew off and I started following it in full speed letting shigg deal with the hostages .It I remember correctly the only trace of the crimson thief is his crimson red feather .But when ever it was taken off the place it was stuck on it imidetly flew away many have tried to catch it but in the end always lost it .

I followed it on top speed all the way to a alley it returned to it's owner .I imitated activated by quirk .I saw a siloait of a man with wings but instead of attacking me he opened his wings and flew away the only thing I could see were his beautiful crimson wings and the way he flew away was........beautiful.

Wait-what

What the hell was I thinking
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
To be continued