[Disclaimer]

Hello my loves,

thanks for giving my story a chance. I really appreciate it. First of all I want to say that english is not my first language!
I'll try my best and I wouldn't say that my writing is bad for someone who speaks a completely different language every day. Just want to warn you incase you see a few grammar mistakes.

Before you begin to read, there a few things you need to know:

- Please be nice. I don't tolerate hateful behavior towards me or other readers.

- Do not steal my work! (Please.)

All rights are reserved to me except for the images, which are all from Pinterest!

--

!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

- This story contains subjects as rape, abuse, killing, strong language, violence and mental health issues. This will be your only warning, so there will be none in the specific chapters!

- There will be sexual content!
(I mean, I can't let you down, can I?)
If you are not comfortable with it, then please leave.

- This is kind of a Dark romance story. Please be aware that some scenes might me uncomfortable for you and some of the maincharacters actions are going to piss the shit out of you. There will be moments where you hate the way they act, but I promise, there will be some character development!

ALSO a few flashbacks to their youth are shown. I know a lot of people don't like the concept, but believe me when I tell you, I'll never pull a "Dear Ellen".
I physically cannot relive that again.

Okay that's it, for now.

Love, A