Chapter One

~Nashi's POV~

I woke up on my bed, wearing my dad's muffler. I never took it off, unless I has to take a bath. This scarf contains so much memories and it was such an honor that he gave it to me.

I went out of my room and saw my brother, Igneel at the table listening to music. Everyone thought that Igneel should've had blond hair, but for some reason it was naturally black.

"Hey Iggy," I said to him.

"Don't call me that girl name," he said emotionlessly.

"You can really stop a conversation," I said sternly.

We ate breakfast and went to the guild, Fairy Tail. I looked around and saw all the famous powerful mages there, like Mirajane, Laxus, Gildarts, Cana etc.

"Hey Nash!" Someone called. I turned around and saw Nova Dreyer. "Improved on your magic lately?"

I gave off a rude expression, showing how irritated I was by her. I turned my back to her and continued walking over to my family.

Suddenly, Nova hit me from behind using her lightning magic. I quickly dodged it and punch her stomach.

"You've got some skill, but how's your magic?" Nova said.

"I'm not using my magic," I confirmed.

"I'll make you," She told me.

"No you won't,"

"Lightning Blast!" A spark came out of Nova's hand and began to grow, which hit my stomach. I was deeply injured and I could barely get up. Nova laughed. "You can't face that?? That's one of the most basic Lighting moves and I didn't even use Dragon Slayer magic yet!!"

"Natsu, we should help her," I heard my mom say.

"No, it's okay, this is how she should learn," dad told her.

Overhearing my parents' conversation made it feel like they know how strong I am, but I could be better. I immediately felt like I needed to how them how strong I really was, but my magic is really weak.

I stood up and ran towards her. I pushed her shoulders so that she fell back but before she hit the ground I caught her and kneed her chest and kicked her back. She landed on the ground.
Nova got up and faced me. She clenched fist in the air and chanted, "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!" A large bolt of lightning came down shooting at me. I was seriously wounded now.

"Come on, Nash, you wanna win, right?" Nova taunted.

"Shut up..." I said weakly.

I stood up and just as Nova was about to hit me, "Nova stop,"

I looked to where the voice was. Storm Fullbuster. My vision started to become blurry and I felt like I was gonna throw up. And before yu knew it, I entered a peaceful darkness.

~Storm's POV~

I caught Nashi from falling to the ground. She passed out. I looked to Nova in a very insulting way. Nova and Nashi usually fight, but she's never been this serious. I noticed her father, Laxus watching from the second floor and her mother, Mirajane who was watching from the bar that she works in. This was probably a test for her.

I carried Nashi bridal style and brought her to the infirmary.

~Timeskip|30 minutes|Storm's POV still~

Nashi woke up and and looked over to me. She sat up and asked me what happened. I told her about what happened to her and she just sighed.

"I guess I'm not that strong at all..." Nashi told herself.

"No way, you're really strong," I told her.

"Not in magic! I need to train more in magic," She said and looked down.

There was a long silence until I interrupted.

"How about enrolling in Fairy Tail Academy?"