Chapter Four

~Rosemary's POV~

I was walking around the school to see if I could find Nashi anywhere, but I couldn't find her. As I continued to walk around, I didn't watch where I was going and a door flew open and I crashed into it and fell backwards.

"..." I rubbed my head on the floor. I looked up and saw the door close and there appeared a guy about 4 or 5 inches taller than me. He had black hair and blue eyes and wore a white sweater with his hood up and a black shirt underneath. He was wearing black straight jeans and black converse.

"Watch where you're going, bitch. You made it hard for me to open the door." He said then walked right past me without even helping me up.

"That was rude!" I yelled at him then shot him with a very mild blast of my heavenly body magic. It doesn't really hurt, but a bit more pain if someone pitched you.

"Ow!" The guy cried and turned around to find me sitting on the floor. He gave me a very threatening look.

"Shit!" I cursed then quickly got up and ran forward down the hall. "I'm sorry!!"

"Hey! Get back here!" The guy called then started to run after me in an angry attitude.

I continued to ignore his random threats and kept running down the hall but before I could reach the door the guy grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at him.

"Hey, look, I already apologized so you don't have to beat me up or anything!" I tried to excuse myself from his grip.

"You... Look familiar..." He gazed at me for a bit.

"What are you...?" I questioned hesitantly.

"Onii-chan!" I heard a voice call from the door I tried to escape to as the guy let go of my arm. I looked over and saw a pretty short girl with light blue hair and light brown eyes wearing a blue and brown sailor uniform. "Come on! You were supposed to pick me up fro the library but you weren't there."

"Yeah, so?" The girl's older brother scoffed.

"I had to walk home carrying all the books myself!" She pouted.

"Whatever," he said back to her.

"Your pretty rude to people." I mumbled under my breath. Then I turned to the girl and politely asked, "Did someone help you carry your books home?"

"Oh, thanks for asking and yeah! I met a really nice guy! He's the son of Natsu and Lucy Dragneel!" She exclaimed.

"Dragneel?" I repeated. "What's your name?"

"Me? I'm Gale Redfox," she said politely. "And that's my brother."

"Wait, so this is Ryuuji? As in Ryuuji Redfox?" I asked in shock as Gale nodded.

"Oh! Now I know where I saw you," Ryuuji said. "You're friends with that girl that Storm hangs out with."

"My name's Rosemary!" I said irritatedly.

"Rosemary Fernandez?" Gale asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"You're the daughter of Erza and Jellal Fernandez!" Gale exclaimed. "Onii-chan, you better not be messing with her!"

"Shut up! Let's just go." Ryuuji said in an annoyed manner as he grabbed Gale's hand and dragged her out the door.

"Bye Rosemary-senpai!" Gale said as she left with her older brother.

"What's with that guy and his attitude!?" I yelled in the hall.

"Hey! No yeling in the halls!"

"Sorry, Sensei!"