Chapter Seven

Hey guys!!!

Sorry for the long update, I know many of you have been asking for update comments!

Just so you know, I read ALL the comments. Even if I didn't see it, I take screenshots to read on the bus and everything!

One more thing.

I've been grounded.

Sorry for disappointing you guys, but ever sin e I entered high school, I've been getting in trouble a lot recently. ESPECIALLY BY MY DAD. LIKE, I KNOW I'VE BEEN STAYING AFTER SCHOOL FOR ANIME CLUB AND STUFF, DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO GROUND ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WASH THE DISHES.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!!

~Nashi's POV~

I lay on my bed hopelessly. I had no control over my magic. I can use some of it since I learned a few things, but it's barely a flame.

"Nashi, someone's here to see you." I heard my mom knock on the door. I grunted and got up from the bed and opened my door. I looked up at my mom in an interrupting attitude. "It's Storm."

"S-Storm?" My eyes lit up and I quickly went back to check myself in the mirror, and gave myself an approving look before running out of my room and down the stairs. "I'll be out. Bye mom!"

"Have fun!" I heard her call to me.

I walked out of the house and closed the door behind my. I looked in front of me and saw black hair and blue eyes.

"Hey Nashi," he smiled peacefully.

"H-Hey, Storm." I smiled back.

"Come on, my brother just got back and he said he's about to leave again in around a week or two." Storm said and started to lead the way. I started to follow him.

"Rin's back? When? Does Nova know?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I asked him when he came back and he said just yesterday. He went to go see Nova before anyone knew he came back." He said.

"Oh, really? Nova should be happy then." I said and walked a bit slower, while Storm slowed down his pace with me.

"Yeah, she should be. I don't really feel like dealing with her usual attitude today." Storm laughed a bit, while I did too. He looked at me. "It must be nice to be in love, right?"

"In love?" I blinked a few times, showing how clueless I could be. "Well... Being in love..." I thought about it a bit. "Yeah. It's a really nice feeling."

"I couldn't agree more."