i just make it hard

𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢

"don't have too much sex!" punz calls with a grin, earning a middle finger from both of the other boys as they clamber into dream's car, off to celebrate their three-month anniversary. punz isn't sure that is a milestone that people usually celebrate, but george and dream always find just about any excuse to hang out or talk about their relationship.

the blond is glad that neither of their buzzes seem to be going down, both of them still equally giddy about their relationship as they were on the first day it sparked.

plus, they've gotten to know george a lot better now. they returned to their usual daily hangouts but now just with an extra person. they were sceptical at first, having someone join their group that they hadn't even spoken to before, but he fit in like a perfect missing piece to a puzzle.

they'd had a discussion of 'where will george go?' because almost all of their hangout spots were only just about big enough to fit the three of them. dream solved the problem with a quick pat to his thigh.

they also hang out at george's house a lot, since he has the biggest room out of the four of them, and dream has also somehow roped them into going to a café-bookstore place every week or so for lunch.

punz steps back into sapnap's house, closing the door once the pair have driven off, and heads back upstairs.

sapnap is sprawled out on his bed, an empty space beside him that dream had been occupying just minutes before. when punz had left with the couple to say goodbye, sapnap had been fast asleep, catching up after a restless night the day prior, though it seems as though he has woken up at some point during them leaving.

his eyes are squinted open, face smushed against his pillow as he watches punz re-enter the room, quietly shutting the door behind him.

"morning, sleepyhead," punz teases, voice no higher than a whisper since he knows how annoying loud noises are just after waking up.

sapnap grunts in response.

punz has to hold back a laugh. he heads over to sit down in the desk chair but stops when sapnap holds an arm out to him, gesturing him over.

he heads over to the ravenette's bed, climbing into the empty side and smiling to himself when sapnap cuddles up to him.

he'd been cuddled up to dream right before the blond left, so the space that punz settles down in is still warm from the blonde's body heat, even disregarding the feeling of sapnap's hot body lying against him.

"will you stay?" sapnap mumbles sleepily, angling his head to look up at punz from where he is squeezed up against his side. "i sleep better when someone's with me."

"yeah, course," punz agrees. he shuffles down properly into the bed to get more comfortable and sapnap shifts to accommodate the move, laying his head down on punz's shoulder and swinging one arm over the other's waist. he moves one leg between punz's too, practically pinning him down.