Chapter 1

• Dedicated to @ROCSCUTIEPIE and @prodigysdream

Date: Friday 21st May

Time: 11pm

Location: School

| Valentina  Monroe|

"Excuse me but now May not be the best time" was all I could say as I dragged my body through the walkway of sorrow. Dressed in my colour scheme for the day in My black and red, my black vans with red laces,black leather pants,red Jordan top with my black snap back on my holder of my trousers. My hair was puffed along my waist (call it happy or not I don't give the slightest care).

My mind has not been revolving around the World for some time now.

"I'm Valentina Monroe from L.A nice to see you" I said forcing my mind lips to part open into a smile was what I said as I took my seat near the unknown and stretched my legs.

I hear boys whistling but pay no attention. I learnt to stand ground on water.

The day came to a haul in no time and relief filled my soul, smiles and fake characters don't fool me so why do these ass to the wholes keep trying. Testing my patience would put you in the top. of my kill list.

I soon found my self dozing at home getting comfortable, I also refuse to associate myself with idiots, I guess that's why I do what I do.

Fakers add nothing to your life, no need for them, I'm a grade A student, seven qualifications, two rides and stash,stash stash, cash.

Ah-hem, I'm a stripper and I'm proud, don't judge until reality is exposed to you in full. If looks could kill, lives would not have existed...

Glistening of the surrounding awoke me to gleaming light that shone upon my pupils, my pupils dilated as I rolled over across the bedside. I sighed and carried on with my imaginary dream, I tried to return back to the craving dream I existed in until my thoughts were disturbed.

He kissed upon my lips as he moved down cradling my neck, his soft breathe hovered upon my neck. "Your smell" he said almost as if he made love to my neck "Your smell ... It entices me"  Without warning he let his tongue explore my neck, and he let out a moan. This guy doesn't know what he does to me. He left that spot and appreciated my body, it's almost as if he's making love to me but with only his glare, stare and breathe, it felt as if he'd been seeing through me; seeing through my clothes. He kissed my stomach multiple times and caressed my feet. "Babe" he said as he kissed my feet I immediately replied with a simple  'yeah' . "I really appreciate you, you do know that right, and I would never disrespect you, I value your worth in many ways and most especially as a woman" At this point I had no response, his eyes took control of mine, staring me down. " I just wanted you to know that I love you" he said as he brought his masculine arms up to my waist and pressed his body against mine, he kissed my lips tenderly and let out a small moan ... He rubbed my ........

 ....Then a bell was heard interrupting an important session of the day

I immediately woke up from my dream  and kissed my teeth, 'Interrupting a female's importance', I mumbled to my self. I wasn't surprised to find my homie Ciara. I swear this girl is my ride n' die and yes were tight I mean when I said that I wasn't looking to interact with idiots. I mean't it but this girl is my all right now, since the beginning we've been true to ourselves and I hope it stays that way.

"Mornnning Monroe" she said with her accent

I wouldn't put it under a category but she has a way of doing her things and so do I, so I just call it unique.

"Morning Baby cakes"

Yeah that was her nick name mainly because she has a baby like face, I guess it's an advantage because she doesn't grow old quickly and so do I. We always get mistakes for sisters but I still cannot calculate the resemblance.

"You're still up for today ?" she questioned

"Why not" " I mean firstly cinema, then we'll pop over to a restaurant, I ain't leaving nowhere without my food, you know me !" I answered

Pop them lips cause I was serious about my food, and every Nigga knows why !

"Suuure Monroe, can't get enough"

We talked some more then hung up the phone.

I took a shower and thoughts kept pondering my mind.

The dream was a curiosity and I couldn't fit pieces together considering I wasn't in a relationship ... well I haven't been for the past six years and I'm happily single I am in need of no man ... NO man I repeat. I have reasons for my doings and a heart to my mind. 

"Not everyone got game like me" I protested as I strutted down the stairs after doing my hygiene and dressing up. I popped my lips and collar and pumped up the music in my car, riding to Ciara's place

*****************

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

My Monroe's