Chapter 4

Date: 28th June

_____________

I K's focus I

I layed my head down on an empty bed, contemplating; contemplating on my life and what resolved around it.I closed my eyes in thought and placed one hand on my  defining scar and the other placed on my heart. ... I was contemplating. I felt a presence placing it's hand on top of mine on my chest calling out my name.

'K , K are you alright'

I gave a slight grunt and opened my eyes. She was dressed in a black tank top and jean shorts. I chuckled, tempting but nice. I sat up and made my way to the bathroom locking the door behind me and running the water. I managed to strip off my clothing and let the hot rays of water feed into my skin I let the water beat upon my back whilst tying my hair up and grabbed my utensils. 

After showering I was dressed and headed to the cafe with Drew. I pulled my collar up and tucked my hands into my pocket. I needed to get out of the house for a while. Just as I was about to step out Lisa stops me with her hands around my waist. 'Bye-bye baby' she tells me before rubbing her hands along my head and down to my dreads. I close my eyes and inhale her warm scent.

I turn to face her and let my lips brush about her neck. I pick her up and wrap her tiny legs around my waist she keeps her one hand behind my head and the other on my chest. 'I'll miss you baby, don't leave me' She pleads with me. You see it's not surprising that there are other people like her. They earn money by doing this. Becoming someone else's belonging for a period of time.

We've discussed boundaries and all. One, the office is out of limits completely. My business is personal and no-one. I haven't really asked about her family and all or why she needed the money. I guess I should! 'Lis I've gotta go, I'll be back before seven. I'll need you to set my bath before I get here. Alright' I told her 'Yeah I'll do just that baby. I love you' she told me expecting a response. 'Yeah, yeah me too' and with that I let her down and took off to the cafe. I haven't told one I've loved them before, well not outside family matter, and that's a fact. Like I said, I don't believe in love!

Rain isn't something I play with especially when it's foggy and a day like that is today. I pusher the bars to the door but it did not budge. I pulled it, why does this always happen! It's serious you know. I found my way to an empty table but halted as I recognized a familiar face. I've been searching high and low for this girl. My feet found it's way over to her table, she took a glance at me and rested her eyes at my feet. I took a seat and gave a formal greeting, you know appearance counts. 'Good morning' she took a second glance at me 'Good morning to you too'.

I took a play with my black leather gloves as I placed my hands upon the table. 'You know you didn't reply me ... Won't you go on a date with me?' I asked awaiting a reply, I took a long stare at her lips studying her words carefully. 'No sorry ... I don't mess around with people like you, You're not the type for me' She responded. 'So you've got a type, yeah, what then is your type?'I questioned'

'Someone who doesn't fuck around with female's emotions. Neither do they play around with different females for the sake of love' She replied 'Well I don't believe in love' I told her . She squinted her chestnut eyes at me shaking her head  her hair turned to cover her eyes and began to gather her things I stood up in an attempt to block her from exiting. She took a long glance at me as she stood up 'Then what the fuck are you doing chasing me around. I don't do fuck and runs, so in case you haven't noticed I'm a woman. And women choose real men'

I watched her walk off as Drew pulled up to the Cafe. Spotting me me caught up to where I was left standing, trying to catch my attention, but I was long in thought after what just happened. I guess she'll be harder to grab than I thought. I finally paid Drew attention after she was long out of plain sight.