Chapter 2

Date:3rd June

Time: 13.00

Place: Black Diamond

_______________________

The warm scent of jasmine filled the air, taking a slight breathe of relief it was time to dance to the music. Heels on, outfit done, face made now all I need is the attitude. I take one more glance at myself thought the mirror, pucker my lips and I strut out.

The music drops, instantaneously I let my robe loose. My skin is slapped across with the chill of the night, cold bars and hungry looking eyes. If I'm to do something to earn my paper ... so shall I ... I'll do what I do best and dance to the music. Agree or disagree with what I do professionally but that's me! A woman has to work!

I glance to the furthest corner of the room. the darkest. A broad shoulders man mid 20's, strong jawline, and with such oo-oh such big piercing lusty eyes! 

But I'm afraid mystery boy over there won't get what he's looking for tonight. See I've been doing this for some time now and I've memorized faces and expressions, learn't from my mistakes and hardened myself for the better. Men are not what they seem so I don't bother messing with them. All they're ever after is sex and control and I ain't prepared to become a sit at home mom never! I don't fall for them but somehow they end up falling for me. I understand I attract the bad ass ones. All I can give is a shrug and a high brow. It ain't my problem. I've got no worries.I round up on my routine with an upside-down lift pose and pick myself up.

My session is over as I gather today's efforts, retaining my balance I find my way through past security and backstage to my room; from time to time I'm given a few stares from the older black cards ~(strippers). I've got nothing to hide, they're just jealous you see a young stripper means a very attractive stripper. One who gets paid the most.

 It's nearly four now as I make my way over to the car park to my baby-girl my Volkswagen E-Bugster. Yes baby-girl knows how to grind and ride. I hop in and I'm off ! That's my day's work. You see it ain't easy pro's and con's and all that yeah but you gotta think between the lines. Don't get caught up in the act or the people.

Wizkid is blowing up my speakers 'Only ma she want'. Attempting to sing along I glance over to my left and notice a hansome guy. Dang he's fyn. Fine but different, daark-skinned, dreadlocks, couldn't really see his face but don't blame a girl for checking out his donk! And damn has he got some. Black t-shirt v-neck of course, simple but fine, just fine black and whit jordans . I like a guy with straight looks. A girl like me has standards and won't be let down for no man. I'm here grinning at my self paying no care to the World whilst other cars sit behind me impacient . Fine guy spot me and gives a slight grin, whilst raising a brow.

........Shit .... I give a breeze for it. Until next time yeah.

I hit up my girl, main and only girl 'baby cakes'

Monroe: Cakey babey

Cakes: Girl you mad! I knw you mad!

Monroe: (This girl and her ghetto self she never know when to stop) Mad at what

Cakes.S: Girl get yo as up here and stop asking questions.

Monroe: I'll be there in 15

Cakes: Yeah yeah

I reach her complex apartment in no time. I pull out my keys... well hers. And boy was I hit with the scent of sex. This girl was getting it in!!! 

I can't blame a girl for wnting some of course. She's got something I don't ... Love

 Valentina Monroe

Done and dusted my business for the week now, I scanned over to my left, still keeping my balance on the wheel. Today looked suitable for . The queue that stood before me seemed like a highway to Heaven, Luck agreed with me today as I pumped up my car in no seconds. I overheard clashing above the small World I stood on and without the blink of the eyes liquid burst its way through the shield of the sky. 'Great'

"Excuse me could you get a move on"  visually battling the young man queuing to pay

I swear today isn't my day. I gave him a sickening stare and returned back to listening music.

"Sorry I-I-Was just ask .... He stuttered as he tried to proceed

 Like seriously I don't have a destination I had to arrive at. His sight drifted to me from time to time, beginning to get suspicous I looked away, in an attempt to block him out ...  

'Mystery Guy'

'Mmhhhh' I motioned to myself in agreement 'I like fiesty' I couldn't help but wonder why she acting negatively towards me.' I mean I'm not trying hard to get to her or bothering her so I don't see her problem'. I quickily drove down to a parking lot and began to walk, I lifted my head as I picked up whistles from the pedestrian walking and gave a half wink back at the 'fine' ladies. 'You know how I do!' Popping my collar

I tought about my duties that were yet to be done and released a breathe of  soothing air ... so much on my mind and time. My time is already running out in this life, my life seems perfect in the eyes of the World that it almost got to me aswell, expecting me to believe and recieve directly what life throws at me.

I hummed to myself wandering along the pedestrian walk way. You know tyga got skills on that 'Rack City' shit. Lately I've been riding along to my slow jams, that's how I do. I watched my back as I approached my warehouse; a nigga got to be careful these days. The weather somehow felt misty, my combat boots treaded along the ground as I scanned my black card. 

Fumes hit my face hard at my entrance, hard core music playing at bass, man hood voices booming from different directions.

'Boss has arrived' Security calls 

Everyone rises to their feet.

-Welcome to my life. ... the thugs life!-

 _________

Comment

Vote

Follow

My Monroes !!