Recap

TO LOVE WITHOUT CONDITION , TO TALK WITHOUT INTENTION, TO GIVE WITHOUT REASON AND TO GIVE WITHOUT EXPECTATIONS,THAT'S THE SPIRIT OF TRUE LOVE.....

"Dugga maa, I want to see my sakha babu for the last time,before he leaves" she prayed to Dugga maa while joining her hands. There was faith and determination in her prayers. And her prayer came true.

She saw his reflection in a mirror. Her Sakha babu's reflection. She could clearly sense his dilemma and so was he. He had already sensed that she was looking towards him through his reflection. But he couldn't turn around to have a glimpse of her. He wanted to have a glimpse of her badly.Atleast a little one. But no.

He was bounded from his promise and so was she. He knew that a single, mere glimpse of her will make his decision go in vain. She was his strength but weakness too.

She tried to turn around but that promise flashed infront of her eyes .

"I want both of us to stay away from each other. Will you give me?"

"Alright. I will fulfill my promise"

A tear escaped from her eyes and she just took his blessings through his reflection by bowing a little bit infront of his reflection. And why not so? She was going to start a new journey of her life. She needed it. She really needed it.

It is said that before starting anything one should take the blessings of his God.
And that's what she was doing. How could she start this new phase of her life without the blessings of her God? Her Sansar, her Sakha babu.

He too was having worst phase of his life right now. Leaving her alone was not seeming as the best idea. But what could he had do? He had no choice.
That's why he had to take this decision keeping a stone on his heart.

"Forgive me bondita, for leaving without meeting you. What would I have done? I didn't have the courage to...to wish you goodbye. " he thought while a drop of tear rolled down his eyes, making his vision blurry. He rushed from there hurriedly to hide his devastated state.

She saw him leaving through the reflection and thought with determination and tears in her eyes "You have supported me alot Sakha babu. I promise you that I won't let you down. I will work hard and after becoming a barrister, I will meet you first".

She kept looking at his reflection in the mirror till he disappeared from her sight.

True life partners they were.

Precap: We will always stay together.

Don't worry guys he hadn't went anywhere. He will return. So this is my new ff. Support me and tell how much you all are excited for this ff. Also this ff will contain alot of mature contents. Obviously anidita are going to live alone with each other in London so kuchu puchi to hoga hi 🤣.

Update will be every Sunday.