ch-2

Next morning

   Abhimanyu went to meet Abhir in the morning...his parents were already there...

   " Good morning junior..how are you??"

   " Docman...good morning.. currently I am feeling little weak but I know soon I will be fine because you are here.."

   " Abhir yesterday I didn't said anything to you because I was worried about all tests and check-ups..but I am very disappointed by you.."

  " What I did??"

   " Why you didn't updated me about your health after that phone call?? and why you didn't told me that you feel like that frequently and why you didn't said anything to your parents??"

   "Sorry... actually I didn't wanted them to get worried...and if I would have told them then they would not have allowed me to play football..and it was very important match for my team..and moreover I knew that I have shivji and you..both of you will not let anything happen to me.."

    Abhi felt so overwhelmed..he didn't said anything and just hugged Abhir..

   Akshara and Abhinav were just looking at each other by seeing Abhimanyu and Abhir..

    " Dr Birla..I hope there will not be any complications..and our son will be perfectly fine.." Abhinav said trying to get Abhimanyu's attention..

   Abhimanyu broke the hug...and sat beside Abhir and started caressing his hairs..

   " Well Mr Sharma..my junior is so brave..he is giving me so much courage and confidence that I will make him alright..we both will win..right junior.." Abhimanyu forwarded his hands to Abhir for high-five...

   Abhir grabbed his hands with both of his little hands...and nodded with so much excitement...

   " Ok junior now tell your mother to not get worry so much...you will start running soon".

   " Mamma.. please don't cry..see docman is here..shivji will help him to make my illness go away like magic..and soon I will play football and again you and papa will cheer for me..." Abhir said with so much confidence..

   Akshu could not control herself she went to him and sat beside him on other side and hugged him tightly...

    Abhi had almost forwarded his hands to console her but took it back..when he realised what he was going to do..

    Abhinav saw all of this..he was feeling so left out and insecure by seeing akshu and Abhi on both side of Abhir...he knew he was at wrong place..he should not be in that perfect family picture..but his greed and selfishness took over him...

    He went towards Akshara...and tried to hold her..akshu was crying so much..so she just hugged Abhinav..Abhinav looked at Abhimanyu who was looking at them with blank face and expressions..and started caressing Akshu's back to console her..

    " Akshara ji.. please don't worry..our son is so brave..he will be perfectly fine before you can imagine..and soon we will go back in our perfect world..and then I promise I won't let anything and anyone ruin our happiness..." Abhinav said while looking at Abhimanyu

   Abhimanyu was feeling like somebody was pouring acid on his heart..he had never imagined in his worst nightmare that one day will come..where he will have to tolerate some other man touching akshu in front of him and he can't say anything..at that moment again he realised what kind of blunder he did in his anger..in just few minutes he destroyed his perfect world with his own hands and now no matter how much he try he will never get that again..as someone else is living his perfect life...he  felt like suffocating..he could not seat in that room even for 1 second anymore..he had to go from there..or else he will again do something which will he regret..